The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Scanning UM. I'm leaving soon to pick up my girlfriend so we can have a good time regardless it's raining out.

She's hotter than your girlfriend(actually you're probably gay) and probably most of yours!. I'll try and get a pic sometime.

I applied at Barnes and Noble today. I hope I get the job.

Dude... didn't you learn anything from my story in the whining and bitching thread? Barnes and Noble is the suck. I've been there for two and a half years.... Actually I've met a lot of really awesome people at BN, but the management usually sucks.

I would love to work in a low noise level. In the music store I had to deal with a lot of noise. I would like to work in a movie theater. Probably just selling tickets. I applied a couple months ago.

Dude... didn't you learn anything from my story in the whining and bitching thread? Barnes and Noble is the suck. I've been there for two and a half years.... Actually I've met a lot of really awesome people at BN, but the management usually sucks.
I'm gonna be working as a clerk rather than selling coffee though.

seems like it would be too quiet of a job
Not really...total chaos. Might be too loud tbh.

I would love to work in a low noise level. In the music store I had to deal with a lot of noise. I would like to work in a movie theater. Probably just selling tickets. I applied a couple months ago.
You gave up a job in a music store because you'd rather sell tickets?
wtf?

It was a temporary job. Because it was rental season for students in school bands. I worked as a runner, I would go grab instruments, books, reeds, bows, whatever.

She's hotter than your girlfriend(actually you're probably gay) and probably most of yours!

epic fail!

see:

girlfriend.jpg

she won't be hotter than that and that's as hot as ours all are!

Nearing the end of Herodotus' Histories. Just finished the battle of Plataea, and have about 25 pages to go to see the Persians kicked out of Greece for good.