The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I've just bought me an ice cold golden Pilsner Urquell and now I'm gonna drink it you suckers. Ritual that never gets old (and makes my cadaver quite expensive).

Going to take a shower before taking some bottles of Stella Artois over to a seafood shack down the bay. We're going by boat of course. The roads are swarming with tourists.

I live near Orlando. I have a feeling we get a lot more tourists here than you do in Maine, and yet I've never felt the need to randomly go boating to get somewhere because of them. :lol:

I like how you say everything in the most pompous way it can possibly said. Fuck those lowly gravel motorists.

So it's time for the balloon festival again. I live a couple streets over from the airport where this takes place so the view is great. Every year at this time people from all over the country start crawling out of the woodwork and clogging up this town for the event. At least it only lasts one weekend.

IIRC NJ is the most densely populated state. People from fucking MAINE are not allowed to bitch about traffic, I'm sorry. Just doesn't cut the mustard.