The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

EDIT: I am going to NYC in two weeks, what should I visit that is music related.
Check out Generation Records, it's near the NYU campus.

You definitely made that up.

There are seriously enough Jersey Metal heads who go to Vintage Vinyl on this board to warrant a meeting, so why hasn't it happened? Me, kil, cook-ta, splatterday night fever, and I'm pretty sure there was at least one other person.
Dazed And Brutal, iirc, but he seems to be gone.

Just woke up. Don't know if I feel like making myself a nice breakfast, or something quick.
Make yourself spaghetti while listening to Morbid Angel.

thing that really sucks is this berserker CD and salem spade both went for 15$+5$ shipping from a seller I just watched last week. I now honestly think that fucker bumps his own items. I even copied and pasted the same title and body description :lol:

I just found out that Moonspell is going to do a gig in Lebanon along with To/Die/For and The Strokes, i've never heard the last two bands are crap, so i'll go only for Moonspell.

they would be better if they were fronted by Johan Hegg, brought in fredrik andersson on drums, olavi mikonen and johan soderberg on guitar, and ted lundstrom on bass and started singing about vikings.

A lot of indie would be a lot better if they got more technical. To me it sounds like pop-punk for burnouts.