The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

watching harry potter and waiting for the cable guy (again)
~gR~

Watching the History Channel and waiting for the cable company's insurance company to show up. We had a 61" LED DLP TV (among other things) fry thanks to lightning striking our cable wire, which the cable company failed to sufficiently ground.

See, over here, we would get charged with disturbing the peace.

Although, where I am, I doubt anyone would actually call the cops anyway.

are you getting PM and AM mixed up? Disturbing the peace by playing loud music at lunchtime? lol

still waiting for the cable guy. theyve already blown through their window. but they assure me theyll be here...

about to start the rotted review
~gR~

Had a couple shots, now enjoying a burrito and chocolate milk for dinner while listening to Boston.

Actually I diluted the shots with water, so not quite. I would have used soda, but I didn't have any, and couldn't be arsed to go to the store for it.

I was watching the X games last night. It's unbelievable how far they have come in the dirt bike best trick. They're doing shit now that was only possibly in a video game in 2001.
This is something I noticed a couple years ago in skateboarding as well. It's ridiculous stuff.

Been fixing some stuff on my computer while listening to music. I guess it's time to sleep.

Ive had a horrible earache since last night. I think it started as swimming ear but now its throbbing. Other than that, looking for some new music to download.