The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

There's no food down here, so I'm going out for breakfast soon, then later to St. Paul's to meet with my relatives before we head over to the christening for my nephew.

I saw a gofer doing the dramatic gofer thing in the zoo a couple of weeks ago. I refer to squirrel eye shizzle

Currently sitting here, with a towel around my shoulders, kinda dizzy, after a good night out with my brothers mates. Got home about 5ish. Got to sleep about half fiveish. Got woke up at 10 :(

Probably going to go have a fucking horrible shit though. Fucking jager and alchopops and bulmers :(

I saw a gofer doing the dramatic gofer thing in the zoo a couple of weeks ago. I refer to squirrel eye shizzle

Currently sitting here, with a towel around my shoulders, kinda dizzy, after a good night out with my brothers mates. Got home about 5ish. Got to sleep about half fiveish. Got woke up at 10 :(

Probably going to go have a fucking horrible shit though. Fucking jager and alchopops and bulmers :(

Jesus christ, do you ever consume anything that isn't alcoholic?

Just woke up for work after another beautiful night of not sleeping.

Captain Morgan gives me the worst shits the next day.

I'm doing nothing and am either going back to bed or going to go see if a friend wants to get a 40 with me. Big Bear 40's are the shit.

I got absolutely drunkened one night and woke up in my front garden with half a rusted bicycle covered in sand. No hangover.

I VERY rarely drink though, that was pretty much a one off.

I think I'm a bit hungover right now myself. I woke up a half an hour ago. Sat in a basement with some friends last night drinking and talking about stupid shit for hours. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time.

sq7.jpg

O_O