The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

words arent the only way to portray emotion. its about tone and feeling in the voice.

but alot of people have the same issue you have. no big deal. thats why alot of movies offer both
~gR~

Just got back from the post-baptism reception at my sister's boyfriend's parents' house. Glad I had all that wine to tide me through it.

I want to compile every single post in which Zeph mentions wine. I might have to hire a team, or at least quit my job, because it would be quite a task.

I just did something unmentionable. Other than that I've realised I need to stop buying music for about 2 months to get everything I've recently bought a decent amount of repeat listens.

Well, to me the EP's, Peel Session and the first record all have a certain sound compared to Antics and than Our Love To Admire is a whole different league compared to their older records. Their sound sound has changed a ton, both in good and bad ways, that I think allows me to call old Interpol different than new Interpol. But I see what you are saying.

Ah. I've only heard the 3 albums, so i can't really comment on the EP and Peel session. Though tbh I just like all 3 albums :lol:

But I think I may get the subbed Nightwatch and cross my fingers.
The international (and presumably dubbed) release has a buttfuck load of stuff cut out compared to the Russian version.

I tried wine yesterday.
Fucking horrible stuff I had.
I thought wine was basically a fruit drink, that got you wankered fast.

It's just like beer, as it takes a while to get into. But once you do, it's just as, if not more, rewarding.

Start with Riesling. It's a sweet white wine that tastes most like grape juice. After that try Merlot for your first red wine. Eventually you'll get used to the taste and start liking it.

You probably didn't like any of the wine you tried because it was cheap crap.

I want to compile every single post in which Zeph mentions wine. I might have to hire a team, or at least quit my job, because it would be quite a task.

I mention wine much less than Alter mentions Interpol. I probably mention wine less than any of you here mention beer.

I'm challenging this bullshit notion that drinking wine is less manly than drinking beer. It really doesn't matter.

I don't drink at all and I think beer tastes fucking gross, so my mentioning your love of mentioning wine had nothing to do with beer or the manliness of drinking it.