The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Wine>Beer

Ah. I've only heard the 3 albums, so i can't really comment on the EP and Peel session. Though tbh I just like all 3 albums :lol:

But I think I may get the subbed Nightwatch and cross my fingers.
The international (and presumably dubbed) release has a buttfuck load of stuff cut out compared to the Russian version.

I like all the albums also, but early Interpol has a darker, smarter, rawer, much more underground feel to it than lessened on Antics(which is my favorite album of all time, btw)and is gone on OLTA which has a sound that has lost of some of the things that made those early songs much better.

Squirrel.... it's a squirrel... you know... things that sit next to you as you masturbate through an underage girl's window.
:lol:

Just posted pics of my gear in the musicians' thread.
It's customary not to mention that you're posting when posting in this thread.

I'm challenging this bullshit notion that drinking wine is less manly than drinking beer. It really doesn't matter.
I ask you, what does Gaahl drink in his interview in Metal: A Headbanger's Journey? And what does Gaahl enjoy having inserted into his asshole?

I have a feeling they'll probably lose today. On another note, Subi oval is a complete rip off. I went to the rugby a couple of weeks back, and it's $5.50 for a middy now! And they stop selling 15 minutes into the last half of play, total bullshit.

How wrong were you! I think it was a brilliant game. Fuck the Eagles! :headbang:

I don't have to worry about that because I'm a Dockers member ;)