The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

i luv u for that

Aww shucks :oops:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exhibitionism

as for that dazie chick...did anyone else feel she seemed unstable? For one thing, I didn't buy that a stripper made enough to put herself through college and grad school, buy two homes, and pay for her brother's tuition at the age of 24...

That's what I was thinking, but I couldn't really be bothered letting her "insult" me like she tried with Grimmy. I have no patience for that shit.

it just seems sort of sad, lying on the internet. I hope she gets help or whatever, but not really. If it's true somehow, then sorry, but I still think stripping is a shitty job.

Anyway, how are you lovely? I'm in work and it's really boring. Plus I have almost no voice from the footy yesterday :cool:.

Winter!! I'm feeling pretty great :cool: I worked my ass off the entire week on very little sleep, but now I have a few days off! I'm rather excited. How are you??

as for that dazie chick...did anyone else feel she seemed unstable? For one thing, I didn't buy that a stripper made enough to put herself through college and grad school, buy two homes, and pay for her brother's tuition at the age of 24...

Umm, yeah, I totally read that and called bullshit. Seriously? Yeah right. But if that's what she tells other people to make her feel more successful then... well I guess you do what you can to feel better about yourself at the end of the day. Meh. I was kind of hoping she would stick around longer because the catfight was getting pretty good. I recall her saying somewhere that she didn't entertain for free but I didn't pay a dime to see her bitch at grimmy :)

Agreed. Someone has to do it though, and it sure as hell wouldn't be me.

Not even if I paid you? For meeee?

Winter!! I'm feeling pretty great :cool: I worked my ass off the entire week on very little sleep, but now I have a few days off! I'm rather excited. How are you??

I'm doing alright! Just plodding through my boring job right now. Half an hour to go :)

Umm, yeah, I totally read that and called bullshit. Seriously? Yeah right. But if that's what she tells other people to make her feel more successful then... well I guess you do what you can to feel better about yourself at the end of the day. Meh. I was kind of hoping she would stick around longer because the catfight was getting pretty good. I recall her saying somewhere that she didn't entertain for free but I didn't pay a dime to see her bitch at grimmy :)

:lol:

Not even if I paid you? For meeee?

I'd have to think about it ;)
(joking)

Funniest thing I've read all night:

"My church has devoted some advanced study to the subject of Domestic Discipline. Spankings are necessary to punish or discourage nascent feminine misbehavior, provide a reminder of the woman's responsibilities, and enhance feminine submission. Where serious infraction occur, a full-fledged punishment spanking, where she is scolded, stripped and spanked to tears, is necessary for correction. Often times only a minor disciplinary session is required to correct minor examples of feminine misbehavior without having to go through the entire, lengthy process of a punishment spanking. Husbands should also establish a regular Maintenance Discipline schedule where she is given reminder spankings at set intervals to remind her of her obedience duties, the corrective authority of her husband, and other responsibilities as a female. And lastly there is Preemptive Discipline, which is to be given when there are early warning signs of incipient feminine misbehavior. These ultimately spare women from the pain of undergoing the more extensive punishment spanking and contribute to her personal development."

How wrong were you! I think it was a brilliant game. Fuck the Eagles! :headbang:

I don't have to worry about that because I'm a Dockers member ;)

Haha, yeah I was totally wrong. I was an inaugural Dockers member and saw their first game at Freo oval against Essendon in 95 (I think) :p: but I haven't been to a game in ages. I remember they had a really cool supporters pack, even had the club song on tape!

"My church has devoted some advanced study to the subject of Domestic Discipline. Spankings are necessary to punish or discourage nascent feminine misbehavior, provide a reminder of the woman's responsibilities, and enhance feminine submission. Where serious infraction occur, a full-fledged punishment spanking, where she is scolded, stripped and spanked to tears, is necessary for correction. Often times only a minor disciplinary session is required to correct minor examples of feminine misbehavior without having to go through the entire, lengthy process of a punishment spanking. Husbands should also establish a regular Maintenance Discipline schedule where she is given reminder spankings at set intervals to remind her of her obedience duties, the corrective authority of her husband, and other responsibilities as a female. And lastly there is Preemptive Discipline, which is to be given when there are early warning signs of incipient feminine misbehavior. These ultimately spare women from the pain of undergoing the more extensive punishment spanking and contribute to her personal development."

where the fuck did you find that?

is it real or from one of those screwed up fantasy stories off teh internetz.

is it the mormons?

Haha, yeah I was totally wrong. I was an inaugural Dockers member and saw their first game at Freo oval against Essendon in 95 (I think) :p: but I haven't been to a game in ages. I remember they had a really cool supporters pack, even had the club song on tape!

This time round you get discount vouchers for the store, a badge, a fridge magnet with the season's games on it and stickers for your car. :)

it just seems sort of sad, lying on the internet. I hope she gets help or whatever, but not really. If it's true somehow, then sorry, but I still think stripping is a shitty job.

Well I think pretty much almost everybody has lied on the internet at least once.

She reminded me of this dude on the DotA forums who said that he lived in an isolated place, had a high paying job, and fucked a hot girlfriend, yet he still played competitive games a lot.

I lol'd