The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

What if she didn't have a microwave?

Anyways, just raided my kitchen.

I came back to my home lair, with two pieces of toast with cheese, and strawberries.

spent the entire day summiting pikes peak. i almost didnt make it. my body just ran out of steam, 3 miles from the top. but we met a nice french woman who had some of that cliff bar gel, and the caffeine and carbs helped me get up the mountain. however, im still short of breathe and my right leg cannot flex at all. both my knee and my hip are thrashed.

anyways, pictures soon
~gR~

My parents were in Colorado a few months ago and went up Pike's Peak tbh. The photos and videos they took were quite nice.

We found ourselves up on top of Killington while we were in Vermont a few days ago. I would post pictures but fear photoshopping.

spent the entire day summiting pikes peak. i almost didnt make it. my body just ran out of steam, 3 miles from the top. but we met a nice french woman who had some of that cliff bar gel, and the caffeine and carbs helped me get up the mountain. however, im still short of breathe and my right leg cannot flex at all. both my knee and my hip are thrashed.

anyways, pictures soon
~gR~
Nice. I took the train up Pike's Peak and it was the only time in my trip out west that I felt the altitude. Must've been really tough to climb.

My parents were in Colorado a few months ago and went up Pike's Peak tbh. The photos and videos they took were quite nice.

We found ourselves up on top of Killington while we were in Vermont a few days ago. I would post pictures but fear photoshopping.
Post em!