The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Because it is totally ridiculous that you have to impose on someone s life to get a picture of another persons girlfriend.

I'm not imposing on anything. It's not like I'm holding a fucking gun to his head and going 'Show me a picture of your girlfriend or you fucking die'. It's a completely different situation

Go jerk off to Peste Noire some more you fucking twat

Jerk off to Peste Noire? I am in fucking high school and yet I am obviously a tad bit more mature than you. What you are saying/asked for is pathetic. I do not care if that labels me as an asshole or anything.

Jerk off to Peste Noire? I am in fucking high school and yet I am obviously a tad bit more mature than you. What you are saying/asked for is pathetic. I do not care if that labels me as an asshole or anything.

Yeah, because I was completely serious in wanting Zeph to post pictures of his girlfriend. Look, as cool as that would have been, I didn't really give a shit either way.

If you couldn't tell, I was just attempting to troll.

Don't take this forum so seriously

Ozzman, you are automatically a weirdo for asking for a picture of someone's girlfriend. What an outrageous thing to do.