The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Did you finish school or did you stop going?

If you work, it isn't an infinite weekend

A.) I got my associates, you that's sort of like finishing but not really. You could say I stopped going.

B.) Yeah I work at a laser tag place so "work" for me involves telling people how to play laser tag, walking around the arena during games, cleaning at the end of the night and a lot of sitting around talking. Oh and maybe sometimes I'll have to host a party. Then when we close, I'll play free laser tag for like two hours. Maybe watch some MST3K on one of the plasma TV's. So, it ain't exactly a grind.

I would also consider improv / comedy / etc. my other job, and that's fun anyway. I got paid $300 to act in a murder mystery the other night. All I had to do was walk around for two hours and act as awkward as humanly possible and make people uncomfortable.

A.) I got my associates, you that's sort of like finishing but not really. You could say I stopped going.

B.) Yeah I work at a laser tag place so "work" for me involves telling people how to play laser tag, walking around the arena during games, cleaning at the end of the night and a lot of sitting around talking. Oh and maybe sometimes I'll have to host a party. Then when we close, I'll play free laser tag for like two hours. Maybe watch some MST3K on one of the plasma TV's. So, it ain't exactly a grind.

I would also consider improv / comedy / etc. my other job, and that's fun anyway. I got paid $300 to act in a murder mystery the other night. All I had to do was walk around for two hours and act as awkward as humanly possible and make people uncomfortable.
Fuck you and your awesome job. Even though mine isn't really that bad. I get discounts on everything also.

Just woke up. My body hurts for some strange reason. Now I'm hungry. Gonna make some coffee.