The What The Hell Happened To Sinergy Thread

@ DreamingInExile : On the wiki link you gave us it doesn't say anything about Alexi being remarried. It even says that Alexi and Kimberly are still married..

But anyways.. has anyone ever thought of the possibility that it has taken so long for Sinergy to do something, because of maybe some problems in the cooperation? I mean.. I don't know what happenend between Alexi and Kimberly, but it is very well possible that they just can't work together anymore?

I don't know, it's just a theory.. But.. I don't like Sinergy very much.. Something in Kimberly's voice annoyes me.. Allthough in some songs she uses her voice in a different way which makes it bareble..

But anyways.. has anyone ever thought of the possibility that it has taken so long for Sinergy to do something, because of maybe some problems in the cooperation? I mean.. I don't know what happenend between Alexi and Kimberly, but it is very well possible that they just can't work together anymore?
There weren't any personal problems that caused the album delay. They are still good friends.

Yeah I heard that as well.. But I have personally witnessed several divorces.. and.. well... in none of them the divorcees could get along.. in fact.. I have never heard of a couple that got divorced and actually had contact or could get along afterwards..
I can imagine that they would just say they're still friends to make sure that there isnt too much fuzz about it.. I don't know how the tabloids are in Finland, and if they even care about CoB..

But we have been discussing this in my class as well.. and this was all we could come up with.. And we're pretty damn creative I can tell you that..

Yeah but let's not get deeper into those creative theories :p

We'll see what happens.. I don't care that much for Sinergy anyway, and I reckon that the bandmembers each have their hands full on other projects as well.. it might just not be that big of a priority to them.

Yeah. I'd put February 31st in the calendar if that meant a new album.

BTW, Suicide By My Side is out of print. I ordered it the other day and they had to refund me the money because of that.

:(:(:(:(

NO new album. :(:(:(:(:(

What I don't understand.
(Correct if I'm wrong because I don't find the statement according to Singery is somehow dead.)
The lyrics and the music must be 99% finished because they already most of them. The only thing they have to do is to enter a studio and record it again, okay this needs maybe 3 weeks. In the last months they (alexi, roope, kim >dunno about the others) did nearly nothing in comparison to the other years.
I think the next 24 months will be full of touring so there's no time for the studio.

The other thing is: Due to Alexi's answer to Zarok's question about Sinergy I interpret that there may be some arguments between the band members. I highly doubt that there's an argument between Alexi, Roope and Kim. Am I going too far when I say the others are replaceable? There are plenty good drummers and bassists...

I'd say the other members are replaceable, but I don't know the situation. I just remember reading that some of the music data was lost but you're right about them having the lyrics and riffs still there. Maybe they could still do it in 2009. Long wait though.

Soap On A Rope was a song that Roope had ready for the new Sinergy album so there's a sneak preview already. :p

There was interview with Lauri Porra in recently Finnish music magazine (Soundi 1/2008) and this is what he said about Sinergy:

"I will always remember tours with Sinergy. Playing with Laiho and Latvala completely changed my view of playing metal and rock. Only a few guitar patrols can get close to the power that those guys have. When playing that band felt unbeatable. It really pisses me off that Sinergy is not active anymore."

So nothing new really, but that's what Lauri has said about the situation.

Edit: and about the lost material. Alexi said in one Finnish radio interview about year ago that they have most of the album already recorded but the haven't had time to finish it because COB tours. Some vocals and solos were still missing. It would take about three days to get it done but files (of the already recorded parts) are missing and it very well could be that... then he stopped and said maybe I shouldn't say anything.

So there is source if anyone is wondering where that information comes from ;)

Thanks valkokukka! Nothing new, but if a year ago Alexi still talked about Sinergy as something real, I don't know what to think, besides Suicide By My Side is out of print, and if yuo're not quiting I don't see the point on dragging your last CD from the market.

WTF, It's out of print? gay!!!

I was wondering when the other members would say something about the band... I spent too much time looking up Kimberly interviews. lol go me!

Thanks, Valkokukka!!! I'm adding that to the new site!

Gay or not (btw I'm not) that's what Levykauppa ÄX told me. I woul post the original message but it's been a week since my e-mail stopped working, :erk:

How come it's out of print ? You certainly didn't look much after it...
Amazon

Amazon "Used & New"

I ordered it from Levykauppa ÄX and they had to refund my money because of that. I don't say that some websites or shops still have copies, but a store that has ran out of them wouldn't be able to order them again atm.