The Whining and Bitching Thread

Ughhh, the kids in my english class are so dense. "What is a plot, Ashleigh?" I don't know, you've only been in school for ten years. God, I knew what a plot was in kindergarten.

n1268072404_85307_2062.jpg

I have something to whine about.
There is this girl in my building, she's like 17, and i like her a little bit, i like what she wears etc... I see her rarely though, and i say hi to her every time i see her around. So, i'm just a little bit shy to make the first move, because she lives in the building for 7-8 years, and all i say to her is hi or hello, but never said anything more than that.
So, anyone care to give some advice, tips?

There is this girl in my building, she's like 17, and i like her a little bit, i like what she wears etc... I see her rarely though, and i say hi to her every time i see her around. So, i'm just a little bit shy to make the first move, because she lives in the building for 7-8 years, and all i say to her is hi or hello, but never said anything more than that.

i'm shy myself, all you can do is just throw yourself out there and say something to her...

or wait til she's sleeping :cool:

My campus shows a different movie every weekend and this week's movie was Sex and the City. One of the Chinese girls on my floor loves Sex and the City, so I brought her and two of her Chinese friends to see it, but they forgot to bring money, so I paid for all of us. So I was sitting here feeling pretty high and mighty when one of them came back and reimbursed me for all three of their $1 admission fees and now I feel bad because that deducts points back away from my pimp cred.
Okay, so on Monday morning we had a fire drill and assuming that it would be chilly outside, I brought a blanket with me. After we were all outside I noticed that she was huddled up on the sidewalk, shivering, so I sat down beside her and wrapped my blanket around the two of us until we were allowed to go back inside Let's see her pay that back! :kickass:

EDIT: Last night I was talking to her again as she was headed toward the shower and as she enterred the women's room she asked me in perfect Engrish "you want to joining me?"

When on holiday I have occasionally notices women being a bit more forward than they are here, and they're about as forward as I thought possible here. Funny old world.

I assume that's sir francis bacon, yes?
I'd wash my hands a lot more if I got bacon.

Stalk her obsessively for several years while posting about it on the internet.

Okay, so on Monday morning we had a fire drill and assuming that it would be chilly outside, I brought a blanket with me. After we were all outside I noticed that she was huddled up on the sidewalk, shivering, so I sat down beside her and wrapped my blanket around the two of us until we were allowed to go back inside Let's see her pay that back! :kickass:

EDIT: Last night I was talking to her again as she was headed toward the shower and as she enterred the women's room she asked me in perfect Engrish "you want to joining me?"
:kickass:
Looks like someone got his pimp cred back.

I demand pics with a signed letter saying "yes, we did"

btw, to the guy who can't talk to someone he's said hi to so many times. You've practically broke the ice, so it should be easy.

1. fluff talk, ask her a question that is very broad and general. Like notice something that she is wearing, or maybe ask her a question about the surroundings. Then try to steer the conversation to your liking. (which should be getting to know more about her and how she feels about whatever and shit)

This is her profile picture and the bumper sticker that she sent me last night. Sorry for not having any real proof :lol:

n1025580520_109542_2593.jpg

01AwcA9iQ9bugAAAABAAAAAAAAAAA:.jpg

EDIT: I forgot to clarify that I was talking about this girl in the gamers thread, not this one.
I told some girl on my floor last night that I have GTA IV and she fell in love with me on the spot and has been randomly giving me long, drawn-out hugs ever since.

She also keeps talking about how we're going to cuddle and has been saying stuff about showing up while I'm taking a shower, etc, and I can't tell if she's joking or not. Anyway, she's pretty cute and has big boobs, so I have no objection.
UPDATE: We had sex on Thursday night / Friday morning.

She missed class because of me :headbang: