The Whining and Bitching Thread

I fucking hate this shithole town and this shit school I go to filled with potheads and having no friends because all the ones I had from other schools grew apart from me and spending my weekend in the house on the internet because I have no fucking life or car and can't do shit.

god damnit, my band got 4th place in battle of the bands last night because we called one of the judges (who has no legs) a sea turtle a few months back... :lol:

we were well within reason, the guy was our sound guy at Park Rock Fest and not only did he suck at sound, he was a prick. oh and one of the reason he sucked so bad at sound was because the mixer was too high so he was using a fucking stick to mix everything, WTF.

okay, but you probably should have insulted him in a way relevant to his mixing capabilities rather than his being crippled, such as "tone-deaf moron" or "deaf asshole."

dude, if i could post the vids of that show, i would. the sound was that bad, i'm not even kidding. it was so bad that it was making us fuck up. it was made even worse when he was being a dick to us

white-chocolate-raspberry-cheesecake.jpg
>
5557_MEDIUM.jpg

Cheesecake is pretty fantastic. Honestly, what's there not to like about a giant brick of sugary fat?