The Whining and Bitching Thread

i cut my hair today. I had been growing it for 5 years so it was fucking long.
feels fucking wierd as hell, especially after i just showered.

Um...then why'd you call him a my pals?

BECAUSE OF HUMOUR

you fucking gay emo.

I'm pissed of because my new biatch 404'd on me right b4 nooods.

Or not.

Yeah, that.

FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.gif

lolsurprise.

Nevermind Ross' post, for whatever reason I thought this was hilarious. :loco:

On a completely different topic.. why is it "goggly"? shouldn't it be "googly"? "goggly" makes it sound as if the smiley should be wearing goggles... crazy kids.

For my complaining today- terrain park at mt. baker was closed. :( Otherwise a beautiful day for snowboarding.

That's probably the greatest animated gif I've seen in several months.
See, and all this 4chan bashing was going on, and without that you'd never have the FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU- meme.

For those who haven't seen the site lately, common threads involve people making 4 frame comics where the 4th frame is the FFFFFFUUUUUUUU- image, and the first three are demonstrate what would lead to such rage. About 1 in 20 is funny. It's pretty good once in a while.

See, and all this 4chan bashing was going on, and without that you'd never have the FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU- meme.

I certainly wasn't bashing 4chan. I generally enjoy the rare gems that emerge from it, though I wouldn't care to go there regularly of course. It's just cool that it exists.

Um...then why'd you call him a my pals?

So that's it! The South thought that the North didn't want them to SUCCEED, not SECEDE. No wonder they were pissed off.

Your laws fail then. Is murder illegal there?
And tbh in liberal-as-fuck Brookline you can tell him to leave. It's just...no one is gonna get arrested for standing on your lawn.

We called him a my pals because he was acting like one. And by my pals, I mean loud, ignorant gorilla.

And yeah, sorry bout the typo. I was pissed off and wasn't focused on spelling. There's more to the secession situation than you would think, you should look into it.

And there's a difference between standing on my lawn and standing on my lawn while violently yelling death threats at me.

I work every friday from 3:30 to 9, or 3:30 to 10 on wine tasting nights. Sometimes I get out later if I have a lot to do, or other times I get out earlier because there isn't much else to do. But all paid on much I work.