The Whining and Bitching Thread

Yes, bearspider cavalry. You are definitely all fucked.

spiderbearcavalryomgz.png

Cool. Might help to start with what you keep around the house. If Mom does the shopping, maybe ask her not to buy certain junkfoods you normally eat, or buy healthier substitutes.

Well I also eat healthy foods, (my dad works at a health food store). I do plan on getting my snacks mostly from there though from now on.

I'm about 6 feet and weigh about 150 pounds. I almost never exercise and I eat junk food all the time and 2 drink bottles of coke a day. If I don't change my lifestyle by the time I'm 30 I'll be a fatass.

Yes, bearspider cavalry. You are definitely all fucked.

spiderbearcavalryomgz.png
:kickass:
Not whoever commands the bearspider cavalry. He wins.

Btw, go jogging/running rather than biking (you have to bike longer than you jog to get the same workout and for me at least time was more of a concern than effort), and don't get driven to school.

Walking 25 minutes to school with 3 tons of shit is all that keeps me from exploding. As is, however, I am satisfied with the general shape of my body, though I seek more definition.

I'm about 6 feet and weigh about 150 pounds. I almost never exercise and I eat junk food all the time and 2 drink bottles of coke a day. If I don't change my lifestyle by the time I'm 30 I'll be a fatass.

sounds like you already are.

Just run alot, sweat alot, and in no time you'll see results. People who solely diet and expect to lose weight are fucking morons.

I just found out who I can buy weed from in my school and I'm leaving for Perú tomorrow.