The Whining and Bitching Thread

It's stubborn if the price of having cell phones is comparable to the price of having a land line. But I don't know how they compare so I can't really be the judge.

I've yet to find a cellphone that would cost me the same as a landline. Yes there are some cheap plans out there...but do I really need to add that on top of my current phone line, because obviously the cheap plans are not giving enough to really make the switch over cellphone only.

To be able to have the same use as a landline I'd need to get a more expensive plan...which would be more expensive than my current line. So why switch?

And something that not many of you think about also is that if you have a family, or at least a girlfriend living with you...what do you do?..get a plan with multiple phones which in total would really cost a lot more than a landline.

It's really not about being stubborn but I really can't justify adding a cellphone on top of the millions of things I already need to pay.

Sure if my femoral artery is bleeding in the middle of nowhere I'd probably want to have a cell...but then again I might just discover that the middle of nowhere is not on the zone of coverage and I'm fucked anyway. :p

:lol:

It's stubborn if the price of having cell phones is comparable to the price of having a land line. But I don't know how they compare so I can't really be the judge.

Even still, a land line is a home phone. Like Ben said, if you live with a family, it often makes sense to have a home phone. So a cell phone is on top of that. I can understand an individual considering cell only, but it's not for us.

actually landlines cost more than cellphone plans.

Sure...because there's only 1 plan for cellphones and 1 possible cost for landline and they give you exactly the same features... :rolleyes:

Oh wait...I'm paying 25$/month for my landline and just in this page you have ozzman and vvvvv paying 60$/month. You're right, I'm getting ripped off, I'm calling right now to switch to a cellphone.

Off the topic of phones; I hate working out when you feel kinda ill/weak but force your self to do it to keep schedule/habbit up. I feel like I just got in a fight with a bear.

I feel like I just got in a fight with a bear.

bear-cavalry.jpg

My whining and bitching for now is that I'm out of shape. I knew this before, but now I'm thinking it's real serious.

I just rode my bike down the street, and I got tired going back up towards my house which goes up hill just a bit.

But I'm going to change it! I'm gonna ride my bike a lot more.

Fuck that shit. A true bearspider would have eight legs. 600 pounds and agile as fuck. Now that's scary.

My whining and bitching for now is that I'm out of shape. I knew this before, but now I'm thinking it's real serious.

I just rode my bike down the street, and I got tired going back up towards my house which goes up hill just a bit.

But I'm going to change it! I'm gonna ride my bike a lot more.

Don't forget to reward yourself with a nice tub of chocolate ice cream after that grueling ride down the street.