The Whining and Bitching Thread

Good job no one really cares if some cowboys think they're pretentious. Also why should I care if another language is somehow better, in you rather convoluted analysis that seems to both seek to find the easiest to learn and the most complex at the same time?

Whatever you say about ancient languages and so on, the real thing behind it is that in seeking for acceptance within a group, you've jumped on the 'hey I'm not completely white, uh ages ago loads of shit happened so let's just be dickheads over it' bandwagon like every other cunt.

Because everyone here speaks English LDO. And I can't exactly find a shitload of speakers of those languages.

Nobody worth talking to actually, seriously thinks American English is better. Anyway I'm basically anti-American and I think it's time I made that clearer.

Good job no one really cares if some cowboys think they're pretentious. Also why should I care if another language is somehow better, in you rather convoluted analysis that seems to both seek to find the easiest to learn and the most complex at the same time?

Whatever you say about ancient languages and so on, the real thing behind it is that in seeking for acceptance within a group, you've jumped on the 'hey I'm not completely white, uh ages ago loads of shit happened so let's just be dickheads over it' bandwagon like every other cunt.

Quoting these just in case he decides to delete them :lol:

My comment was entirely un-serious, btw. Glad to see you getting so huffy over it.

I hardly take offence to Americans using US English. I just take offence to the notion that Britain should be even more Americanised because some pretentious faggots took a brief estimation of history and decided their own culture isn't important.

A hilarious campus announcement was issued last night from the university president of SUNY Oswego.

I thought it was pretty stupid that she had such a severe over-reaction, so I typed up a comically self-righteous reply. I'm not going to send it back to her, but I may submit it to the campus news paper for shits and giggles.

Suggestions?

You mean "incite", not "insight".

Britain is important?

Well it depends. Is Greece? Is India? Is Rome? Is Egypt?
Are any of those more powerful that Britain now? Is that even relevant?

Id depends what you're talking about, but I know you're baiting a response so I decided I'd give you one you can't really count as a victory.

Well I wish the British Empire had never existed and European colonialism hadn't happened then I wouldn't have to have this conversation.

LULZ.

I think you'll find it's you that's pwnd by that comment. If none of that shit happened and it wasn't really important compared to America then.... o wait that doesn't work.

Idiot.