The Whining and Bitching Thread

American English is better because "cop" is way more imposing than "bobby," "lorry" sounds like a gay boat, and no one would ever want to eat something called "spotted dick."

I think spotted dick is a hilarious name for a meal. Anyway Bobby isn't in very common usage in the part of England I live in so whatever. Copper is more common.

Lorry never applies to a pick up, only what you might call a semi, so it's easier to tell what someone means.

Estate car or even better shooting brake sound better than station wagon which, hilariously, sounds even more old fashioned and less to do with something with an internal combustion engine.

1 sock, 2 socks. Sox? WAT

anyway fuck this shit I can't be bothered with this any more.

American English is better because "cop" is way more imposing than "bobby," "lorry" sounds like a gay boat, and no one would ever want to eat something called "spotted dick."

No, you all just eat burgers instead and turn into fat fucks. You can't play football without picking the damn thing up, you don't know how to use the letter 'u', you use random 'z's when it should be 's', you name half your fucking cities after english ones with 'New' on the front, and you're all fucking paranoid whether you're in your own country or abroad.

Shall I continue with the insulting prejudiced remarks, or shall we both assume you're a fucking idiot? I've never called a policeman a bobby, and no-ones eaten Spotted Dick for fifty fucking years. Pull your head out of your ass, this isn't fucking WWII any more (in which, I might add, you might have been more timely in your participation)

Like this one?

ringlandPA091106_228x306.jpg

We should never have given you lot independence. It went to your heads and now you're all a bunch of cocky idiots who violate every aspect of any culture you come across... and then insist you're right to do so.

Of course, that's a bit generic. But the idiots are always the ones who are in your face and make you want to smash their thick fucking skulls in.

I never got that saying.

If you've got the fish in a barrel, why do you need to shoot them? Surely they'd just die from no water. And if they're in water, poke a small hole in said barrel, and let the water drain out.