The Whining and Bitching Thread

I didn't keep going because I failed to deteect the lack of seriousness in the responses; I did it because I wanted to have the last word.

My mood has improved and I no longer care.

So go and put that with your 'donuts', apple pie and black people skin hats.

I didn't keep going because I failed to deteect the lack of seriousness in the responses; I did it because I wanted to have the last word.

My mood has improved and I no longer care.

So go and put that with your 'donuts', apple pie and black people skin hats.

stfu

Buttered_crumpet2.jpg

There wouldn't even be that problem if the British didn't have this superiority complex which enables them to (in their mind) know every goddamned thing about the world, and somehow come to the conclusion that they're right about everything.

Generalization and what not, but a large portion of the ones I've spoken to have this problem.

There wouldn't even be that problem if the British didn't have this superiority complex which enables them to (in their mind) know every goddamned thing about the world, and somehow come to the conclusion that they're right about everything.

Generalization and what not, but a large portion of the ones I've spoken to have this problem.

oh, and america doesnt? the average american disagrees with anything european simply because its european
~gR~

That does seem to be often the case. Which is unfortunate considering that we really need to adopt the healthcare system that most of Europe uses.

well, im not sure i would go as far as adopting their socialized medicine. but europe has a lot to offer
~gR~

Hmmmm... What do you British and American kids out there think of Canada?
Btw, I like both Europe and America. Europe has a fascinating history and culture, not to mention that it's absolutely gorgeous and accents are hot. *thumbs up* States are pretty cool. Produce awesome things like clothes and some technology, and I ADORE the Oregon Coast.
I don't have anything to complain about today, but on the flip side I am stoked to be going to Girls Rugby Provincials in a few weeks! Hooray!