The Whining and Bitching Thread

Maybe the point of the saying is that fish don't have room to move inside of a barrel making them easy to hit?

you name half your fucking cities after english ones with 'New' on the front

Actually, you guys named our cities that way back when we were still British colonies. Learn some history or something. :cool:

We should never have given you lot independence.

There's nothing you could do about it back then, and nothing you can do about it now. Get over it.

Actually, you guys named our cities that way back when we were still British colonies. Learn some history or something. :cool:

I think he main point is you made no attempt to further stamp your independance by changing the place names.

Maybe the point of the saying is that fish don't have room to move inside of a barrel making them easy to hit?

Well I get that bit.
But I just don't get why you'd shoot them in the first place. Metaphors suck sometimes.

I think he main point is you made no attempt to further stamp your independance by changing the place names.

His post sounds a lot more like he was trying to act like we robbed from British culture and history or something, since it's in line with everything else he said in that post.

sailormoon001.jpg

No need to cry sailor moon! Tuxedo mask is on his way

:Spam: :Spam: :Spam: :headbang: :headbang: :saint: :kickass: :saint:

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE
Yeah! America! Fuck yeah! Football! Apple Pie! Steroids! We whooped you Brits 250 years ago, and and again 50 years later... take that fuckers!

And soccer sucks! Man up and hit someone instead of pussing out and faking injuries when you're tapped! And no one wants to watch 47 straight 1-0 scores!

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE
Yeah! America! Fuck yeah! Football! Apple Pie! Steroids! We whooped you Brits 250 years ago, and and again 50 years later... take that fuckers!

And soccer sucks! Man up and hit someone instead of pussing out and faking injuries when you're tapped! And no one wants to watch 47 straight 1-0 scores!

Yeah cos Football(soccer) isn't the biggest sport in the world...

Millions and millions of people absolutely HATE those 1-0 scores, no idea why they keep watching...

I get so pissed off wehn my American friends use the same comeback all the time in "Well we beat your ass in the war". I never understood that because it was basically the british fighting the british.

I hate arguing between Brits and Americans, because you damn Brits take it too seriously, like all of America is a slight against them or something.

Calm down, have some tea and crumpets and whatever you do. No one in America really cares about England, unless we're referring to British comedy.

I hate arguing between Brits and Americans, because you damn Brits take it too seriously, like all of America is a slight against them or something.

Calm down, have some tea and crumpets and whatever you do. No one in America really cares about England, unless we're referring to British comedy.

Me and Joe certainly didnt take anything too seriously. I really hope you are not basing this entire "taking it too seriously thing" on what FenRir and JAGE ranted about. If you really want this whole thing to stop then i would recommend not being a complete douche and saying everyone from Britain eats crumpets.