The Whining and Bitching Thread

You mean America's Hat? It fits quite nicely. :)
:lol:
Never heard that before.
Canada is awesome, except for the french part.
That's the part I'm going to, naturally.

I'd like to bitch about the change in the smiley thing on the right in the advanced reply thing. It used to have all my favorites and now it's ruined. No more :kickass:; fortunately I can type that one but still...fuck you.

Hmmmm... What do you British and American kids out there think of Canada?
Btw, I like both Europe and America. Europe has a fascinating history and culture, not to mention that it's absolutely gorgeous and accents are hot. *thumbs up* States are pretty cool. Produce awesome things like clothes and some technology, and I ADORE the Oregon Coast.
I don't have anything to complain about today, but on the flip side I am stoked to be going to Girls Rugby Provincials in a few weeks! Hooray!

I can't stand canadians and only went there when underraged and have no desire to ever go there again. Canadians are the most rude disgusting putrid people. If you've ever been a waiter you understand.

Canadians come here and piss me the fuck off and hope canada blows up!

I'm tired of the big company bullshit at my work. I got a final written warning today (note i had ZERO writeups previous) but somehow this one went right to final writeup which i don't understand. Some my pals customer called in saying that i damaged their wall. I give it another month and i'll probably get fired :mad:

My buddy that got me the job seems to think so and unfortunately i agree with him. Like i said before, 70% of the Supervisors and Employees there are black. From day one my supervisor looked down on me even though i have more experience then any other loser under his wing.

bah whatever happens happens...i'm tired of the anxiety.

Hmmmm... What do you British and American kids out there think of Canada?
Btw, I like both Europe and America. Europe has a fascinating history and culture, not to mention that it's absolutely gorgeous and accents are hot. *thumbs up* States are pretty cool. Produce awesome things like clothes and some technology, and I ADORE the Oregon Coast.
I don't have anything to complain about today, but on the flip side I am stoked to be going to Girls Rugby Provincials in a few weeks! Hooray!

For American views, see Southpark

for British views see the people who don't like the English and enquire as to their views on the Scottish or Irish (they don't know about the Welsh). I hope that makes sense because I had a good night last night and I still feel drunk this morning.

Basically, oh you're not one of them so you're ok.

Personally, I really don't know.

My whine is I went to see Blitzkrieg last night and I still have a ringing in my ears.

I hate arguing between Brits and Americans, because you damn Brits take it too seriously, like all of America is a slight against them or something.

Calm down, have some tea and crumpets and whatever you do. No one in America really cares about England, unless we're referring to British comedy.

TBH I only really care about the mutilation of my mother-tongue, but that's mainly because I take pride in my writing ability and have put a hell of a lot of work into it. It wouldn't irk me so much if half of you refused to admit you're wrong.

Oh, and as said, crumpets are damn nice :kickass:. And I don't drink tea.

I was slightly drunk when I posted those arguments. So... yeah.

In other news, I have a hangover. Fuck.

I assume that you also care about the Scots and Irish corrupting British English so that millions of people in the United Kingdom now speak English with heavily contemptible and difficult to understand accents.