The Whining and Bitching Thread

I absolutely hate thick socks. I would like to get a load and burn them.

Oh and people who have to have the house front or back door permanently open for no apparent reason other wise they get upset. What kind of fucktarded mental issue is that? Claustrophobia? They can fuck off because I don't want every cunt in the street hearing what I'm listening to and I sure as hell dont want to hear what they are listening to.

Regarding America and doors, a friend of mine said that most American outer doors are opened inwards. If you could choose, why the hell would you want to have an outer door open inwards instead of outwards?

So you can barricade it if someone's breaking in. :cool:

I'd never heard about that before, so I have no idea what the basis for front door pivot direction would be if there is any, but I assume that rule would only apply to houses with a single front door. Most of the ones I've lived in had a screen door in addition to the main door, and the screen door always opens outward while the main door opens inward. My gut tells me you're right in the case of single-front-door houses, though.

I absolutely hate thick socks. I would like to get a load and burn them.

Oh and people who have to have the house front or back door permanently open for no apparent reason other wise they get upset. What kind of fucktarded mental issue is that? Claustrophobia? They can fuck off because I don't want every cunt in the street hearing what I'm listening to and I sure as hell dont want to hear what they are listening to.
Leaving your door open is good dorm / neighborhood etiquette, because it's welcoming to visitors and doesn't stigmatize you as the village hermit.

Regarding America and doors, a friend of mine said that most American outer doors are opened inwards. If you could choose, why the hell would you want to have an outer door open inwards instead of outwards?

What do you mean by "outer door"? Do you mean, for example, that there would be a "regular" or "inner" door (the main door), followed by a screen door or glass pane door (i.e. the "outer" door)? If so, I've never seen an "outer" door, like a screen or glass door, open inwards. I've never even heard of it.

Leaving your door open is good dorm / neighborhood etiquette, because it's welcoming to visitors and doesn't stigmatize you as the village hermit.

Well it's not actually that much of a close neighbourhood. I think it's more to do with there not being a cat flap and us having a very indecisive cat.

What do you mean by "outer door"? Do you mean, for example, that there would be a "regular" or "inner" door (the main door), followed by a screen door or glass pane door (i.e. the "outer" door)? If so, I've never seen an "outer" door, like a screen or glass door, open inwards. I've never even heard of it.

I mean the door that leads into the house/appartment, the main door is maybe the proper term yes.

Oh, okay. In that case, yes; most of them open inwards. But lots of front doors open inwards because there is also a screen door or glass pane door in the same doorframe, and in warm weather lots people like to leave their main door open and just leave the screen door closed.