The Whining and Bitching Thread

Oh no another voicemail prankster :lol:

Will never forget the day I called a good friend and I had half a conversation with him before realizing that it was voicemail, it was set to something like this

Hey! [pause] Watsup? [pause] Wait, wait can you hold for a second [pause] Yeah ok I'm back now what did you say? [Pause] BEEEEEEP

My friend's voicemail is "Hello?...................................................just kidding, you're actually talking to my voicemail."

It got me like 20 times even though I know it immediately as it's happening...it's just such an instinctual response :lol: I learned to hangup after like 4 rings.

My friend's voicemail is "Hello?...................................................just kidding, you're actually talking to my voicemail."

Ha! I used to have one like that.

When I got my first cell phone I never used it (I wanted to keep my bill low). I used to leave it in my car most of the time and just use my house phone when I was home. So my cell voicemail was: "Hi. I'm home right now, so I can't come to the phone. But if you leave your name and number I'll call you when I'm out."

My car has been gradually working less and less well recently and needed to be jump started twice last week. There's also been a squealing noise coming from the engine and the alternator belt appears torn. On Friday, the speedometer and RPM dials didn't work and my headlights were really dim, so on Sunday night, I brought it to the shop around 2 AM.

Did they diagnose a problem yet? That sounds like what happened when my alternator went bad.

Ha! I used to have one like that.

When I got my first cell phone I never used it (I wanted to keep my bill low). I used to leave it in my car most of the time and just use my house phone when I was home. So my cell voicemail was: "Hi. I'm home right now, so I can't come to the phone. But if you leave your name and number I'll call you when I'm out."

haha mindfuck, i'm guessing there were a few funny messages.

Already talked to customer service, and shipping is free for that. Also, returning a sweat shirt that I got to get a larger size.

Metal Archives has been acting really shitty lately. It seems like every other time, for the past week or so, that I try to access the website it comes up "Internet Explorer cannot display..." It's getting annoying. And it's not my connection, because it's happened in multiple places.