The Whining and Bitching Thread

You mentioned it like 3 times and it is hard to sympathize about losing the house when you fight people for money and cheat on your girlfriend with strippers. No offense.

I'm glad i didn't got mentioned in Ben's summary, but i don't care what he thinks about me. I'm just extremely happy, which is very odd, that hair is starting to grow on my bald head.

Well, the 8 cycles are over now. No more going to the hospital as in-patient, just out-patient to do blood test, and taking some minor chemo pills for about 30 months.

sweet, one day you'll be windmilling and banging chicks like nothing happened!

on topic: my balls itch

michael%20jackson%20gif.gif

Anyway, I accept mine but memes don't go to me to die anymore.

I fought FOR MONEY, asshole. And I never cheated, she just tried. But apparently you didn't figure this out on your own.
It might be because your description was somewhat hazy. And I mentioned that you fought for money so I don't know why you felt the need to put that in caps. Anyhow, like I said, it's not a personal jab, just saying that Ben has a point.

Because you used fighting as a reason for losing my house...if I gained money it's actually helping, ya think? He wasn't off, but I think everyone took all that I said in a different direction than I had. Oh well, not worth being upset about.

I have court next week. Apparently the best case scenario is just probation. Ugh.

Has it ever occured to you that getting in fights may do more harm than good to your financial future? $500 really isn't much compared to the possibility of an expensive hospitalization or of being stuck in dead-end jobs all your life because higher-paying employers don't want people with assault charges on their records.

Did you ever think I knew I'd win and it was in a place where no cops would be involved? Or to stop acting like you know what you're talking about because you weren't there? Hm, guess not. Fuck. Stop already.