The Whining and Bitching Thread

It must be tough being someone whose IQ doesn't even crack the triple digits. If I were a Christian I'd pity you.

edit: oh look at that! ninja edit.

You're a fucking moron. Nobody takes you seriously, you stupid fucking shit. The only thing you're fucking qualified to talk about is who fucking won the BIG GAME ON SUNDAY which is the most fucking rudimentary shit I can imagine. You and your stupid guido friend who has horrible taste in music are fucking horrible, stupid people. You're a fucking cancer and a fucking nuisance to society you fucking plebeian. Grab your fucking shovel and make a fucking house for me you stupid inferior fucking shit. You are beneath me.

served

You're a fucking moron. Nobody takes you seriously, you stupid fucking shit. The only thing you're fucking qualified to talk about is who fucking won the BIG GAME ON SUNDAY which is the most fucking rudimentary shit I can imagine. You and your stupid guido friend who has horrible taste in music are fucking horrible, stupid people. You're a fucking cancer and a fucking nuisance to society you fucking plebeian. Grab your fucking shovel and make a fucking house for me you stupid inferior fucking shit. You are beneath me.

Nec and Cyth should have some kind of show.