The Whining and Bitching Thread

You're a fucking moron. Nobody takes you seriously, you stupid fucking shit. The only thing you're fucking qualified to talk about is who fucking won the BIG GAME ON SUNDAY which is the most fucking rudimentary shit I can imagine. You and your stupid guido friend who has horrible taste in music are fucking horrible, stupid people. You're a fucking cancer and a fucking nuisance to society you fucking plebeian. Grab your fucking shovel and make a fucking house for me you stupid inferior fucking shit. You are beneath me...

...and my fish!

This speech got me pumped.

Fuck people. Every day I get shit at school for one thing or another. "OMG how can you liek metal!! Itz all screeming!!!" "OMG y do u sleep in class OMG!!!" "OMG u hav a c, OMG I'm so much better than u!!" "OMG do ur work!!!" I do my fucking work, I'm passing my classes. I happen to like Metal, fuck all the ignorant faggots. I don't give someone shit for writing their name in pen.

It gets better once your fellow classmates mature a bit and become less retarded and less obsessed with fitting into the current fashion/fad/scene, whatever it may be.

I miss high school. You'll never get another social event like that again. I wish I wasn't a fat nerd throughout high school, you'll miss it in time

yeah...in your fucking hand you stupid my pals. Nobody really cares how cool you try to make yourself out to be. Go suck on a bottle of hairspray you stupid guido.

You're a fucking moron. Nobody takes you seriously, you stupid fucking shit. The only thing you're fucking qualified to talk about is who fucking won the BIG GAME ON SUNDAY which is the most fucking rudimentary shit I can imagine. You and your stupid guido friend who has horrible taste in music are fucking horrible, stupid people. You're a fucking cancer and a fucking nuisance to society you fucking plebeian. Grab your fucking shovel and make a fucking house for me you stupid inferior fucking shit. You are beneath me.
:worship:notworthy:worship:notworthy:worship: Brilliant

OMG HOw can you be so angsty?!
:lol:

I miss high school. You'll never get another social event like that again. I wish I wasn't a fat nerd throughout high school, you'll miss it in time
Compared to how awesome college is I certainly don't

I would agree that dorming is probaly better than a HS experience, but I already know 90% of you are going to be sitting your room studying and reading some Latin douchebag the rest of your lives. :erk:

Even though that resembles Zeph, I do not mean any offense and didnt think of it till after I posted it, don't take any shit from that Zeph if you read it sir. cheers

And no offense to latin douchebags, I dont wanna read a 5pg response as to why they aren't douchebags :lol:

n47914734_32066070_7627.jpg