The Whining and Bitching Thread

Imagine how much better you life would be if this girl never existed.

Yes and No. Yes, because she has ruined my emotions entirely. No, because she is one of those beautiful girls that a guy would die to find someone like her.

But i hope i don't get attracted to her sister in the same way, if this happens, my life is ruined. So i am staying away from her as much as i can.

I'm bitching because I went to go see Indiana Jones at a drive in theater and the sound fucked up really bad. I'm fucking pissed. Six dollars for nothing.

Saw a guy with an Emperor shirt there.

Sometimes I can't help but feel thats how they had gang wars back then.

and 1..2..3..4...1..2..NO NO!! Remember!! Left step, right step, twirl, flirty kicks, and stab. Now from the top.

You might be a supervillain with the power to make things break.

If that were true, the last thing I'd be breaking would be my 80cm tv. We've had to revert to the back up tv, which is a 42 cm piece of crap with a falling apart remote. I can barely make out what's going on, the screen is so small. Perhaps this supervillain you speak of is hiding in my roof cavity. I'll go have a look.

I had to go walking to turn in more job applications. I really hope I get hired by someone soon, I wouldn't mind getting paid to walk my ass to work, but doing it for free sucks asscheeks.
How lazy are you?
Ménage à Trois.
:Spin:
yea, I expect surround sound quality whenever I go to a drive in theater. NOTHING LESS!!

Sometimes I can't help but feel thats how they had gang wars back then.

You are funny today.

Perhaps this supervillain you speak of is hiding in my roof cavity. I'll go have a look.

Be careful. If you don't report back soon I'll call the Aussie Cops. In the meantime, I'm be amusing myself by imagining what Aussie Cops are like by combining all the Australian stereotypes I can think of. Hee heee ROIGHT.