The Whining and Bitching Thread

Hooking up means when you knife the bitch after making her suck your dick and then hang her on a meat hook because she was fucking horrible at giving head!

Unforgivable.

In the meantime, I'm be amusing myself by imagining what Aussie Cops are like by combining all the Australian stereotypes I can think of. Hee heee ROIGHT.

You'd be pretty close to the mark there.

:lol: at aussie cop.

Hey mate, put down that spoon!

:lol:

Do Australian cops carry guns? I don't want to to know. I'm happy picturing them walking around with boomerangs in their holsters.

OY, STOP I'VE GOT A RANG, YOU CHAZZWOZZER.

They don't use police cars either, they hop around in kangaroo's pouches. And when things get really serious they start throwing echidnas at you.

It's from a YouTube video series. Hilarious as fuck. That specific quote isn't, I don't think, but "Unforgivable" is.
Unforgivable #1
I know, I saw that. It wasn't funny, because it just got boring. But Einherjar got straight to the point.
Funny.
They don't use police cars either, they hop around in kangaroo's pouches. And when things get really serious they start throwing echidnas at you.
:lol:

Near when I had to leave Paganfest as my ride did not want to wait longer, I was given an email address by someone with whom I was speaking with at the bar. He mentioned some bands which I forgot, but certainly seemed worth looking into, as we appeared to have similar musical tastes (Forefather and Falkenbach if I recall). The email does not work; I do not know if it was wrong mail-service or if it was written down incorrectly or what. Still; I may have to print business cards with my email on there so they can contact me from now on :p

Feeling a delayed reaction.
Watching a couple of mates finally hook up last night (its about time they did) kinda reminded me today that I have fucking no-one. And the chances of me geting someone are so cunting low that it's un-fucking-believeable.