The Whining and Bitching Thread

^For those who don't know, before Lucifer was cast from Heaven he was one of the most lauded and beautiful angels in Heaven, and basically a "god of light." The Christian figure of Lucifer is essentially a reincarnation of the Promethean myth.

Me too man. I think its more that I'm weird than my appearance though.
And that you're 14.
For the next couple years of your life girls will generally be interested in older guys.

I'm in a real bad shape, im a mess, the side effects of this antidepressant is killing me.
Dude, no offense, but you are fucking messed up. Is the anti-depressant even stopping the depression?

^For those who don't know, before Lucifer was cast from Heaven he was one of the most lauded and beautiful angels in Heaven, and basically a "god of light." The Christian figure of Lucifer is essentially a reincarnation of the Promethean myth.
Woa, dude, it like, totally all connects n shit! Woa!

I found out today that this actually means light-bringer in Latin.

Illuminati = illuminated, lighted, and against the Church. You wonder why he acquired the name Lucifer. The Church didn't want people to gain too much knowledge, hence "enlightenment", because people would eventually question the existence of God and the validity of religion, and weaken the power of the Church.

^Just as the pagan gods didn't want Man to have fire, and Prometheus delivered it unto them. Same story, different symbology. Gods, I love mythology. :cool:

EDIT: read Prometheus Unbound by Percy Shelley; great play (it's a "closet drama;" it's meant to be read alone, not necessarily performed on stage).

Furthermore, it's interesting to note that Percy's wife, Mary Shelley, wrote Frankenstein. Or, as it is subtitled, The Modern Prometheus. Prometheus was a very influential figure among the Romantic writers.

Percy Shelley is really underrated, unfortunately overshadowed by his wife. That really is a great play.

^Absolutely agreed my friend. Unfortunately, novels are considered so much more accessible than poetry and drama, which is why I fear that Percy goes less noticed next to Mary. Don't get me wrong, Frankenstein was a great book; but Percy was such an amazing writer. Ode to the West Wind is one of my favorite poems ever:

"The trumpet of a prophecy! O Wind,
If Winter comes, can Spring be far behind?"

Dude, no offense, but you are fucking messed up. Is the anti-depressant even stopping the depression?

Of course it will, maybe in 2 weeks or so.

Mathiäs;7282073 said:
If you stick with it you should get over the effects. That's what happened with me anyway

Yeah i know, the doctor said that too, but still it's only 1 week now and i am still suffering from the side effects.

Symbology is a fake term invented by Dan Brown.

Paul Smecker: Well, now that Duffy has relinquished his "King Bonehead" crown I see we have an heir to the throne! I believe the word you were looking for is "symbolism." What is the ssss-himbolism.

dafoe.jpg