The Whining and Bitching Thread

If your chances of hooking up with her sister are more favorable, then by all means go for it.

No, the probability of hooking up with her sister is small. She is still 13 years old, though. We haven't had any conversation yet, it is like we're two strange people.

I would advise against it, as it would be weird if you still had feelings for Talloune and you clearly do.

Yeah i know, i still have feeling for her, but i am trying to avoid her as much as i can, but it is becoming a difficult job. I also think that it is difficult hooking up with her in school, maybe i can do it at a party, i would feel more comfortable instead of doing it at school.

Do Australian cops carry guns? I don't want to to know. I'm happy picturing them walking around with boomerangs in their holsters.

OY, STOP I'VE GOT A RANG, YOU CHAZZWOZZER.
Nah, they probably just carry massive knives and shout "CROIKEY" every time they see a crime. Also, they drink really really heavily.

Pretty damn lazy. Also, it's 95 degrees outside, and the only shoes I had at the time (I've since bought new ones on my grandfather's money. Yay.) were boots, which are not made for walking 2 miles out and back in 95 degree heat.
bum.

No, the probability of hooking up with her sister is small. She is still 13 years old, though. We haven't had any conversation yet, it is like we're two strange people.

Yeah i know, i still have feeling for her, but i am trying to avoid her as much as i can, but it is becoming a difficult job. I also think that it is difficult hooking up with her in school, maybe i can do it at a party, i would feel more comfortable instead of doing it at school.

what happened?

what is the lebanese version of hooking up mean because idk if this is lost in translation or you are a future depressed child rapist :lol: :loco:

it's incredibly vague, but when used by someone in high school implies that penetration was not involved.

Depends where you are from, its different for different states, even different cities. In Vermont it means having sex, in Mass. it means anything but sex and in Maine it either means hanging out or a one night stand deal depending on what area your from.

:Spin:

There isn't any specific word for "hooking up", but there is in Armenian, it means hooking up, but we, Armenians don't use it in that kind of meaning.