The Whining and Bitching Thread

disappointed.gif

Halloween is a day for girls to dress half-naked, not guys.
Facebook is a place for girls to post pictures of Halloween, not guys.

I fucking hate this shit. :lol: :puke:

I'm not referring to anything on the forums. Just complaining about the rampage of dudes in borat bathing suits on my facebook news feed.

Fuck. Any of you ever get to where you are super bored to the point of frustration and yet absolutely nothing sounds good to do? I am sitting here pissed off at how bored I am and nothing sounds good to watch/read/listen to. Because of my work schedule I am always up all night while everyone else is sleeping and everything is closed. AARRRRRRG

Fuck. Any of you ever get to were you are super bored to the point of frustration and yet absolutely nothing sounds good to do? I am sitting here pissed off at how bored I am and nothing sounds good to watch/read/listen to. Because of my work schedule I am always up all night while everyone else is sleeping and everything is closed. AARRRRRRG

yeah, its fuckin ridiculous, i hate that.

Fuck. Any of you ever get to where you are super bored to the point of frustration and yet absolutely nothing sounds good to do? I am sitting here pissed off at how bored I am and nothing sounds good to watch/read/listen to. Because of my work schedule I am always up all night while everyone else is sleeping and everything is closed. AARRRRRRG

Prozac

This is my life, pretty much, except that I also don't know anyone except like 2-3 people because everyone else went to off college.

I have one friend who is ALWAYS willing to do something at anytime. He's up all night as well. But he only wants to do one of two things: Strip clubs or diners. Ugh. You can only do either so many times. I did both last night...meh.

HOWEVER, the strip club had the strippers boxing. That was fucking entertaining. I was the 'corner man' for the one that keeps trying to hook up with me, and she actually did what I said and fucked the other chick up. I used to box, so I gave her some tips. She made the other girl bleed pretty good. Metal. She still ain't gettin' no lovin, though.

By a narrow majority, the religious bigots of the state of Maine have repealed by referendum the law allowing same sex marriage. This is absolutely shameful.