The Whining and Bitching Thread

Dear Nancy Grace, shut the fuck up.

I'm so sick of hearing that woman bitch about overly obvious shit to people who are trying to talk to her... constantly interrupting them wih her fingernail on chalkboard voice... my grandma is constantly listening to her and it's just a testament to her mind evaporating, imo...

There isnt many people in this world I'd actually like to punch in the face... but... she's on the list.

Oh christ I know. HLN is the only thing they have on tv in the break room at work. I wish for her death everyday. her and her stupid southern bumpkin fan base. " OOOH Naaancy, yer tweens are BE-U-TIFUL!!!!"

I fucking hate Nancy Grace, fuck her. ugly bitch

I'm not going to jail! Hehe. My life will continue as normal.

I'm afraid am going to jail. I have a 1400 dollar fine way past due:). No idea if they will eventually do something or not. oh well fuck it

If there was a pit of death and it was possible to get Nancy Grace there would push her off.

a pit of death that has no bottom so she would just keep falling.

So any hope of me getting off this stupid medicine any time soon is gone. And I might be going back to the psych hospital. Yay!

So I am officially being stalked. There is a woman (she's 37, according to her license, asian, about 5'6, 120 pounds) who comes into my store to buy cigarettes pretty frequently. For a while she'd kind of giggle and smile and flirt with me (to which I responded with polite disinterest). Then one day she asked me out. Apparently I didn't turn her down hard enough, because she's continued to try to flirt. Anyhow, I found out today that she came in while I was off and was asking about when I'd be working. I am officially creeped the fuck out.

So I am officially being stalked. There is a woman (she's 37, according to her license, asian, about 5'6, 120 pounds) who comes into my store to buy cigarettes pretty frequently. For a while she'd kind of giggle and smile and flirt with me (to which I responded with polite disinterest). Then one day she asked me out. Apparently I didn't turn her down hard enough, because she's continued to try to flirt. Anyhow, I found out today that she came in while I was off and was asking about when I'd be working. I am officially creeped the fuck out.

Wait! Hold the fuck on, son. Is she attractive? Either way just hit it up. HAVE FUN!

With this one I really would be worried about STDs. Also, she smokes a lot. It would be embarrassing explaining to the police that she choked to death on my dick because she smokes too much and her lung capacity is reduced.

ya ya ya, I was just trying to make some lame joke about her being asian, thus the yellow.

son_i_am_disappoint.gif