The Whining and Bitching Thread

ok lol, if you were serious I'd have to direct you to the "Most Un-Metal Moment" thread

Listen, to anyone that is too chickenshit to talk to women, there is only one answer: MAN THE FUCK UP, put on a particularly slamming metal song before going out to meet her if that helps, gets the testorene pumping!

Anothing that helps is going to the gym and hitting up the free weights.. it make you more manly and feel more confident

So, some of the people that my old company did business with are just now finding reading my profile on LinkedIn (Facebook for business people) and seeing that I no longer work at said company and are getting bad vibes about said company. Technically, I'm doing independent consulting work for him currently, but I'm not an actual employee of the business and I don't feel I'm obligated to keep up a false facade that the business is stable when, frankly, it isn't at this point.

Upon reflection I've decided that the embarrassment is healthy, if unnecessary. It means I don't feel entitled to that stuff, which is good.

divinetorture seems pissed at me ever since I suggested that dealing heroin and getting in drunken fights at biker bars might not be the healthiest lifestyle, but dude I wasn't saying I'm better than these people, just better off.

My post above was actually mocking the other people. I'm not mad, but you seem to have not figured out that I don't actually do any of that anymore. One night, sure. But I actually live a stable, fight/drug/drinking free life. Except one night. On my birthday. I've actually been clean a very long time. Except once. On my birthday. That's the part that irritates me is that you assume it's all the time or something. And I'm not mad. I'd only be mad in person if it went to a certain level that it wouldn't actually reach because communicating in person is much, much easier than this.

Or, in a simpler, shorter way: I did it once on my birthday (not H, mind you), but I am/have been clean for a while and don't fight drink all the time. Actually, outside of some beers at home, I'm sober completely. I'm not mad. I wasn't mocking you. Sweet.

Except that my attraction to her isn't physical in nature (I mean, I am physically attracted to her, but that's not all it is); I genuinely like her, and I can't think of why I should. I wonder if it's that we have so little in common that makes me like her; I had a thought about this earlier and came up with a possible explanation, but I've forgotten it...
Novelty is another important characteristic when it comes to attraction. If nothing else is satisfactory, perhaps this will prove to be an adequate explanation.
As far as reproductive value goes...I've heard some cultures, including Asian ones, view long hair on men as a sign of virility. It would be nice if she shared this view...
DAMN YOU WESTERNIZATION!!! DAMN YOU!!! :mad:
I don't want a challenge, I want her to like me. :cry:
It's really, really hard for me to explain how to do that. Everyone I know hates how well I can get anyone to like me. It's something I do naturally. It's not 'cause I'm gorgeous, I just always know what to say and when to say it.
Human psychology is more-or-less contagious. Just react to her as if she already likes you, and maybe she'll fall for it.

Dear Nancy Grace, shut the fuck up.

I'm so sick of hearing that woman bitch about overly obvious shit to people who are trying to talk to her... constantly interrupting them wih her fingernail on chalkboard voice... my grandma is constantly listening to her and it's just a testament to her mind evaporating, imo...

There isnt many people in this world I'd actually like to punch in the face... but... she's on the list.

epic post
Oh, okay. I was just joking and didn't actually think that you currently deal heroin or routinely get in fights (although you did make some posts indicating you currently frequent biker bars). I guess we're cool then. Sweet.
Novelty is another important characteristic when it comes to attraction. If nothing else is satisfactory, perhaps this will prove to be an adequate explanation.
Possibly.

DAMN YOU WESTERNIZATION!!! DAMN YOU!!! :mad:
If not for westernization, they wouldn't be willing to sleep with white guys under any circumstances, so it's a trade off.

Human psychology is more-or-less contagious. Just react to her as if she already likes you, and maybe she'll fall for it.
That's actually a great idea.

Oh, okay. I was just joking and didn't actually think that you currently deal heroin or routinely get in fights (although you did make some posts indicating you currently frequent biker bars). I guess we're cool then. Sweet.

I do occasionally go to biker bars. But I don't drink much ever and it's mostly because I have some good friends there. If I didn't have a son, I'd probably have kept dealing and stuff. I'd probably be dead. He changed everything.

And yes, we're cool, hot stuff. :)

It makes you insane if untreated. I think insanity would be metal.

Wait...you have SYPHILIS! Why didn't you warn me before!? What do I tell the ol' lady now? I banged a metal dude, and then you. Now you have a disease. Oops!