The Whining and Bitching Thread

The new youtube layout bothers the shit out of me. Didn't notice Google changed their layout, unless you're talking about the one from like a year ago, or how ever long it was when they put the image and shit on the top.

They just changed it a couple of hours ago..now it's exactly like bing.com or in other words: faggoty

I thought it was funny Eligos.........

@The Butt quit your job, dishwashing is the shittiest job on the planet and you are better off trying to find something in retail

My whining and bitching for the moment, fuck audacity. I want to move a track so it plays later in the project, but I don't fucking know how.

If you know how much later you want it, click anywhere on the track, hit the "Home" button on your keyboard to go all the way to the beginning of the track. Then go to "Generate" up top and click 'Silence'...generate as much silence as it will take to get it to line up where you want it. Trim it if it doesn't work exactly.

I really love how I eat and drink nothing in school (I never want to spend my money there) and when I come home to make this awesome sandwhich and drink the last cold Pepsi, my brother spits on my sandwhich and knocks the Pepsi over then goes to tell me "If I cannot have that, you cannot. It's only fair", I love it.

I'm a fairly calm human being. I dont get mad much... but... there would be a massive problem here. Barring punching me in the face, fucking with something I'm going to eat is just about the worst thing I can think of... especially if it was something I really wanted.

There's a difference between eating my food and sabotaging it. If I have a thing of french fries and someone takes some I'm okay with it. If they upend my soda over them I might clock them. Not that I eat french fries much.

Let's never hang out Krow. I tend to eat off people's plates without asking because I am a baby pig.

Well...

There's a difference between eating my food and sabotaging it. If I have a thing of french fries and someone takes some I'm okay with it. If they upend my soda over them I might clock them. Not that I eat french fries much.

waif beat me to it.

I'm incredibly territorial about food for no reason other than the aforementioned baby pig status.

Kurt Cobain is so territorial about dessert that he will shove me or yell at me if I try to steal cookies from him, but if I ask nicely he shares. This is truly special on accounta he doesn't share dessert with anyone.

She does look quite slim. Wanna go out to dinner someday Eligos? When I've had enough and want to stop but can't, you can grab the plate and snarf it down so I have no choice.

If you know how much later you want it, click anywhere on the track, hit the "Home" button on your keyboard to go all the way to the beginning of the track. Then go to "Generate" up top and click 'Silence'...generate as much silence as it will take to get it to line up where you want it. Trim it if it doesn't work exactly.

Sweet, thanks!

Thankfully it's not due until the end of May.

Well, ridiculously slow drivers who drive slower than the flow of traffic should die. These fucks are just as likely to cause accidents than speeders greatly exceeding the speed limit.