The Whining and Bitching Thread

Had a review at Metal-Archives rejected.

BAAAAALLLLLLLLLLS

I've had that happen. It's fucking hurtful when you consider the garbage that gets accepted.

Speaking of MA reviews, everyone should check out the first review for the Briton Rites album For Mircalla.

I don't drive, but it's always been my understanding that "passing lane" meant something. Hard to tell, though, since I've lived in the Boston area all my life.

You drive in the left lane really fast, accelerating until you are far enough in front of whoever is going slowly in the 2-4 other lanes to switch back over. Driving a long distance in the left lane is usually prohibited (it is in MA anyway). My cousin was actually fucking nailed for that before. Pwned.

25 in a 30 is PAINFUL

All the speed limits in Japan are STUPIDLY low. Like 50 km/h on busy streets. That's 31 mph for the North Americans.

The most annoying is people who feel the need to pass you even though you yourself are driving above the speed limit.

nononononon. The most annoying people are those fucks who ride your ass solely for the purpose of riding your ass. Meaning, you're on a 3-4 lane highway and they decide they want to occupy the space directly behind your bumper. They drive like they want to go super fast, but if you slow down, they don't pass you, they just stay right on your ass. If you pull over into the next lane, they just stay right next to you.

It's annoying as shit, so all I do is brake check them, let them get pissed off and attempt to pass me, and then salute them properly with my middle finger.

However, often times if I'm in town and it's only a two lane street with double yellow lines in the middle and they want to ride my ass, I go about half the speed limit. Oh man, that's funny shit.

I do that too King Drunkard. Asshole drivers make me nervous sometimes since so many people drive drunk.

I miss driving, don't drive here because the trains are so darn convenient.