The Whining and Bitching Thread

DSBM is a hilarious genre. Lifelover are good for happy days too. I do really like them as a rock band, some great pop hooks.

My friend dumped his gf last night and it is messy. I don't like her as a person but I feel really bad for her because she is about 10 years younger emotionally than her physical age (25).

That sucks. How much did it cost?

It was on sale for $385.00, so not too much but I still have to go buy A new one now so that is just more money I have to waste. I didn't see the point of buying a warranty for $50.00 because I usually take good care of my things.

I'm whining and bitching about all the furore and " omgzzzz da gods of metal hv arrved!! " and related bullshit with regards to tomorrow's Lamb of God concert. Seriously now, what the fuck?! It makes me facepalm and rue silently that a vast majority of people who listen to metal here are like that noob who posted in the Metal Colleges thread.

Yes, him.

Nope. Its almost $30, definitely not worth that much. There's a local band, that's really awesome and making a comeback, that I really want to see. If I get a free ticket I'll go watch them.

Since you're here, can you just give us the full list of banned words?
So far we know ******** and ********** and I think weather?
EDIT: phar macy, storm front, and apparently not.

Doesn't half the board work at Walgreens?

I had a really nice weekend, coming home to an empty house and a small mess my friends left is a bit of a letdown.