The Whining and Bitching Thread

That was the joke, because most of our works stories involve ************** references.

So it looks like pharma ceutical is also blocked.

I'm turning into a huge jerk and rapidly developing e-Aspergers, pointing out/bitching at/criticizing nearing 50% of the posts that I find stupid.

That's crap. How is that possible? I got a W2 or whatever from when I worked at Toys R Us, but I never filed it. My older brother said it was not worth to since it was not over $100.00 and that it won't matter.

I don't know how it's possible. I have court documents stating this is my current address, while I have others saying my address is at my parents house. I'm going to get this straightened out within the next few days. I did a quick tax return for the city and I'll only owe about 30 bucks if I do end up paying, as well as a 200 dollar penalty for not filing on time.

That is just crazy. Well, good luck with everything. So, you will be laying out $230.00? That sucks. They can charge you a late fee? This is all so new to me. That is so stupid.

The IRS charges penalties for late filings and incorrect filings all the time. People go to jail for not paying taxes. It's not unheard of to do something like that.

I don't know how it's possible. I have court documents stating this is my current address, while I have others saying my address is at my parents house. I'm going to get this straightened out within the next few days. I did a quick tax return for the city and I'll only owe about 30 bucks if I do end up paying, as well as a 200 dollar penalty for not filing on time.

Welcome to America!
Land of Opportunity!

Flat fines, by the way, are at least as much of a shitty class warfare mechanism as flat taxes are.

People who don't like flat taxes don't understand percentages
You mean like percentage of disposable income?

and hate on successful people
Or maybe you just hate on unfortunate people. :err:

and also don't understand that with all the current tax loopholes, the rich don't pay shit for taxes anyway.
How is this at all relevant to the question of flat vs. graduated taxation?

You mean like percentage of disposable income?

Well I am entirely against income taxes, but no one can wrap their minds around that, so this is the next fairest thing. Disposible income is extremely relative and leaves the door open to all kinds of personal interpretation and regulation.

Or maybe you just hate on unfortunate people. :err:

Considering my dad had to declare bankruptcy when I was a teen and we didn't have shit to begin with, it's not like I was brought up with a silver spoon, and my wife and I are currently living on E-3 pay, which isn't poverty level but with only one income, making the equivalent of around 17$ (ballpark guess) an hour with all military perks figured in, isn't exactly rolling in the dough, especially with a kid.

How is this at all relevant to the question of flat vs. graduated taxation?

Because it's more complex than just that.

My iTunes is being total crap. Any music I download, it doesn't automatially go to it anymore. I have to drag and drop this crap. And when I go to sync this music to my iTouch, it won't be on there. I have tried restoring it, uninstalling everything and then reinstalling, and I feel just about done. Anyone know why this could be happening? Or how to fix it? I been using Google, but they have not gave me an answer yet.