The Whining and Bitching Thread

Well after using Google and many failed attempts to find out what is going on with my iTunes, I think I did. It was saying the latest version of iTunes is not compatiable or whatever with Windows 7 or something. I have Windows 7 and about a week ago, my iTunes updated itself. I hope this problem gets fixed. I have no music, no phone, and no camera. Also, all my friends are working now. This sucks so bad.

I actually like my iTouch and iTunes, but since midnight I been triyng to get it to work. I have Windows 7, 64 bit and on the website it was saying to download this itunes and all this other crap. And nothing still works.
Whenever I get my job, I will be getting a new phone. I been thinking about getting the BlackBerry Tour. I don't have money for a Zune. My iPod works fine, it is just iTunes. I am probably just going to sell this.

I will keep that in mind. If they are not as troubling as an iPod, I will for sure get one. Now I need money for it. Anyone want to buy an iTouch?

I never owned an Ipod so I can't speak as a user about the ease of use of one over the other, but I have messed with friend's Ipods/Itunes and hate-hate-hated it.

The Zune player seems much more intuitive, and the Zune PC software, while far from perfect, is much more intuitive (although I think more of a system hog) than Itunes. Also, it will definitely work with Windows 7.

I never owned an Ipod so I can't speak as a user about the ease of use of one over the other, but I have messed with friend's Ipods/Itunes and hate-hate-hated it.

The Zune player seems much more intuitive, and the Zune PC software, while far from perfect, is much more intuitive (although I think more of a system hog) than Itunes. Also, it will definitely work with Windows 7.

I actually liked my iPod and iTunes, but since this has happened, no sir. I am just fed up with it.

When I fisrt got my iTouch, it worked great and so did iTunes. And at that same time I got a new computer. The same computer I have now. Then I had to get a new iTouch (my first one got smashed) and that one worked just as great. Now since everything has updated, nothing works. It won't sync any of my music. Only applications and photos. No videos or music. I have no idea what to do. It won't even drag and drop items.
But the Zune does sound appealing. I will have to look into it and get some money.

Yeah, I like it too. But mine is giving me so many problems.

Now, I have to drag and drop all my songs. Atleast this is what this forum said. For the most part, it is working. Let's just see for how long.

Drag and dropping is easy, just click, hold select, and click where you want to end the song you add and drag. Its easy. Alternatively you can drag the Recently Added playlist to your iPod as well, and everything works fine.

I actually liked my iPod and iTunes, but since this has happened, no sir. I am just fed up with it.

When I fisrt got my iTouch, it worked great and so did iTunes. And at that same time I got a new computer. The same computer I have now. Then I had to get a new iTouch (my first one got smashed) and that one worked just as great. Now since everything has updated, nothing works. It won't sync any of my music. Only applications and photos. No videos or music. I have no idea what to do. It won't even drag and drop items.
But the Zune does sound appealing. I will have to look into it and get some money.

contact the store from which you bought your device

Drag and dropping is easy, just click, hold select, and click where you want to end the song you add and drag. Its easy. Alternatively you can drag the Recently Added playlist to your iPod as well, and everything works fine.
Oh, I know it is. I been doing it for the last hour or so, maybe. I have to do it one by one, it's not letting me get them all. It is taking forever.

contact the store from which you bought your device

I got it at WalMart. It was the cheapest place. What will they do?