The Whining and Bitching Thread

Some bitch on Facebook just liked a page called "Lets Count To 20,000"... where it actually lists off every number from 1 to 20,000 in the title.

THE PAGE JUST TOOK UP 9/10'ths of my News Feed.

Annoying wretched CUNTS.

A few people on my facebook liked something similar (length wise) but it said something like "I'm awesome" and it took up just about the same amount. It is very annoying.

Anyways, I tanned today and got this killer sun burn. My shoulders and thighs are on fire, I am dying.

They are foul creatures of wickedness. Mosquitos top the list for me. Also I'm not a huge fan of mukade, the giant venomous centipedes that I see running around in the streets on rainy days.

mukadeTH.jpg

Basically, if it bites, I will stop whatever I am doing to kill it. If not, I can wait.

Spiders, mosquitos, etc. get immediate attention.

Some bitch on Facebook just liked a page called "Lets Count To 20,000"... where it actually lists off every number from 1 to 20,000 in the title.

THE PAGE JUST TOOK UP 9/10'ths of my News Feed.

Annoying wretched CUNTS.

Hide function, ldo.

One of my friends is having a suicidal episode and lashing out by posting LOST spoilers on a net forum. My policy on so-called suicidal people who do attention-whorish things has always been "trivialize it and make fun of the person until they either go through with it or snap out of it." That's a pretty good policy, right?

Why are they wasting time posting spoilers to a boring show? If they want attention why not post something interesting, like sneak previews of Thor?

Who knows, who knows.

All I know is that I feel like I'm 16 again, counseling my crop of diseased and afflicted attention seeking depressed friends.

One of my friends is having a suicidal episode and lashing out by posting LOST spoilers on a net forum. My policy on so-called suicidal people who do attention-whorish things has always been "trivialize it and make fun of the person until they either go through with it or snap out of it." That's a pretty good policy, right?

If everybody and their brother knows about it, then he or she is probably not serious.

I've heard that a lot of suicide attempts are actually just attwhoring.

I never really had to deal with suicide or anything with friends, but this one time I was dating this guy and his bestfriend committed suicide. It was really awkward though because that night he was going to call me and all of a sudden he got this huge attitude with me and I got one back. Then that morning I felt bad because he explained me everything through a message. I was really mean to him too. It must be awful to have to go through that.

There is nothing scarier than being in the presence of someone who is completely willing to take their life right there and then

I've heard that a lot of suicide attempts are actually just attwhoring.

If somebody does something like slit their wrists or takes a bunch of pills, it is probably just a cry for help as those are known to be non-lethal much of the time, and anybody who actually wants to die would take the time to do some research on the best way to die. So if you survive, odds are you weren't really trying to die; you weren't putting enough heart into it. Blowing your head off with a shotgun, hanging yourself, or using the suicide bag method are relatively good ways to make sure you die. The latter is the least painful/least scary/most peaceful, and therefore highly recommended.