The Whining and Bitching Thread

What the hell is a suicide bag?

gun_bag_inside.jpg

Big problems with the gf right now. Major crisis mode. Things were said that should never have been said. I always wonder which one of these crises is going to be the final nail in the coffin. This could be the one. Then again, it won't be and I'll be saying the same shit two months from now. This shit is beyond ridiculous. It doesn't help that my depression has relapsed with a vengeance. I need MDF bad. I need a break from all of this shit.

edit: We just had a nice conversation. I don't know how the fuck things turned around so quickly.

What the hell is a suicide bag?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=suicide+bag

If somebody does something like slit their wrists or takes a bunch of pills, it is probably just a cry for help as those are known to be non-lethal much of the time, and anybody who actually wants to die would take the time to do some research on the best way to die. So if you survive, odds are you weren't really trying to die; you weren't putting enough heart into it. Blowing your head off with a shotgun, hanging yourself, or using the suicide bag method are relatively good ways to make sure you die. The latter is the least painful/least scary/most peaceful, and therefore highly recommended.

My mother took a bunch of pills 2 years ago. It worked.

Veronika Decides to Die was kinda interesting and about a chick who takes too many pills because she wants to die. Fucks her heart up but lives for a period of time, then eventually wants to live but ends up dying because her heart couldn't handle the stress of living.

I say a month will pass before there's facebook group for "Let's Count From 1 to 1,000,000."

It already exists I think, done buy someone who leaves around here, im not sure tho hehe.
I'm glad I deactivated my account, I got loads of useless shits on that shitty place ! Especially when people started taking it too seriously

Well I got screwed over pretty good today.

For the last few weeks I was in touch with someone I thought I'd be subletting from over the summer. Originally they wanted to do it under the table with me not on the lease, but I was like 'no thanks', especially since he was going to be moving to New York at the end of the month and presumably not coming back to wrap up business with the landlord when the lease ended, so he agreed to get in touch with the landlord and later on told me, "they say you can take over the lease".

Only today do I find out, upon going into the rental office to sign, that the lease in question was not the original one that ends this summer but a new, year long lease. Neither the renter nor the rental agency notified me ahead of time that this was the only option. I was clear with the renter all along that I expected a 2-month sublet, so either he ignored me completely or he intentionally misled me in hopes that I'd sign the year lease by accident.

So it looks like I get to make a 60-mile commute to work from my mom's house starting next week until I can get another apartment lined up. Plus I'm out a $30 application fee and I wasted several hours during my work week getting ready to sign this thing. Thanks a lot, fuckhead.

I'd like to think you're just trolling me.

No, it's true. I found her about a week later; the place smelled horrible and she was sticking to the bed. Some real grim shit.

Life is unfair, but we all have to realize life is absurd; trying to create meaning in a meaningless world.

I think perspective is key here, and i'm a strong person so i'm over it.

Only today do I find out, upon going into the rental office to sign, that the lease in question was not the original one that ends this summer but a new, year long lease. Neither the renter nor the rental agency notified me ahead of time that this was the only option. I was clear with the renter all along that I expected a 2-month sublet, so either he ignored me completely or he intentionally misled me in hopes that I'd sign the year lease by accident.

Did you ask to read it?

What Sront said.

@ Jimmy: That's horrible dude. Hopefully never have to experience that.
@Vihris: Never trust middlemen for renting. It's nearly always someone leaving you a massive issue.

My brother has found this out the hard way through repeated rental flops because he trusted someone he didn't know as a roommate to handle the rent.