The Whining and Bitching Thread

If somebody does something like slit their wrists or takes a bunch of pills, it is probably just a cry for help as those are known to be non-lethal much of the time, and anybody who actually wants to die would take the time to do some research on the best way to die. So if you survive, odds are you weren't really trying to die; you weren't putting enough heart into it. Blowing your head off with a shotgun, hanging yourself, or using the suicide bag method are relatively good ways to make sure you die. The latter is the least painful/least scary/most peaceful, and therefore highly recommended.

You must have studied this.

There is nothing scarier than being in the presence of someone who is completely willing to take their life right there and then

How about being driven around by said person? And then a tire going flat and spending the rest of the day talking about things he hates about his ex, people who don't want him to go, and reasons why he doesn't deserve his kid back, while finding new tires and a way to pay for them in a part of a very big city you've never been to.

How about being driven around by said person? And then a tire going flat and spending the rest of the day talking about things he hates about his ex, people who don't want him to go, and reasons why he doesn't deserve his kid back, while finding new tires and a way to pay for them in a part of a very big city you've never been to.

How's he been lately?

Exactly, Cythraul. And those people are a pain in the ass, because they get their loved ones/people who care about them all freaked out over nothing.

In HS my whole circle of friends practically were cutters and there were some pseudo-sioux-a-sidle ones, and me being naive and 16 I was all "OH NOOO I'M HERE FOR YOU." It got me stressed out and I ended up being borderline eating-disordered from the stress of it.

Now I just don't care about people as much. Unless they're a good friend, if they want a therapist, fucking pay me or go to a professional.

haha. I cut myself once when I was 15 as an attention seeking behavior. My mom saw it and instead of getting concerned and worried and freaking out, she said "Now you look like every other wannabe suicidal teenager. I'm not impressed and I don't care."

Snapped me out of that real quick!

Seriously, major props to her for dealing with her hormonal raging fat teenage daughter in the best tough-love way possible

Cythraul is an attention whore for cosntantly giving himself alcohol poisoning

I DON'T CARE that you drink alcohol anymore, just mix some sleeping pills with it already

I DON'T ALCOHOL that you mix care with sleeping already