The Whining and Bitching Thread

Or wait until after the first delivery attempt and then sign the back of the slip they leave on the door.

After 10 years listening to Metal music I haven't been in a Festival or concert even once! that sucks so bad

Well, the Eastern European former Soviet republics, India, and Turkey are (relatively) close to Iran, so I would suggest saving up for some plane tickets. I know that Turkey, India, Belarus, and Ukraine all have metal shows on a fairly regular basis. Of course, you may be poor, so in that case, how about all of us UMGMDfags start a fundraiser for this oppressed metalhead?

I'd prefer the "Get JAGE and Derek laid" fund, wherein we find nice girls in their respective areas and pay said girls to seduce them and sleep with them. The Derek part is out of genuine compassion, he's a nice guy who really badly needs to get laid. With JAGE it's a question of not wanting to read the posts.

After 10 years listening to Metal music I haven't been in a Festival or concert even once! that sucks so bad

neither have I sadly. I live in fucking Pittsburgh one of the shittiest places in America to discover music

Actually last night I was talking to my friends to plan a trip next summer to Turkey.Its no matter of money. I suggest you spend your money on sluts or beer.

Can you get in EU countries? Most of the most well known open air festivals are there.

It has some difficulties to go to Europe (Passport), but I think Turkey is the best choice for Iranians cause there is no need for passport, only visa is needed. But again some difficulties to get the visa (boys older than 18 should have finished military service to get the visa). But I'm gonna find a way to go to Turkey next summer.

Fuck the rules

Normally in the world it ain't difficult, but here there are many limitations on getting passport or visa.For example I'm boy older than 18, so due to the rules I should have finished my military service or if I'm studying in university I should get the permit from many university-related organizations and have the reason for why I'm leaving my country for some days.There are many other boring rules that I don't feel like to write.
For example you should gage 20000$ in an organization called Nezaam Vazife and they keep it till you come back to Iran, if you don't come back to Iran after 10 days the money will be gone!
I read a lot about this passport and visa shit limitations in Iran, last page I read was this : http://forum.persiantools.com/t89168-page3.html (its persian language)

I hope there won't be any problem for going to Turkey for a week!!!