The Whining and Bitching Thread

Normally in the world it ain't difficult, but here there are many limitations on getting passport or visa.For example I'm boy older than 18, so due to the rules I should have finished my military service or if I'm studying in university I should get the permit from many university-related organizations and have the reason for why I'm leaving my country for some days.There are many other boring rules that I don't feel like to write.
For example you should gage 20000$ in an organization called Nezaam Vazife and they keep it till you come back to Iran, if you don't come back to Iran after 10 days the money will be gone!
I read a lot about this passport and visa shit limitations in Iran, last page I read was this : http://forum.persiantools.com/t89168-page3.html (its persian language)

I hope there won't be any problem for going to Turkey for a week!!!

That sounds like some crooked ass shit.

On a mostly unrelated note, isn't hashish legal in Iran?

You must not be looking in the right places, because I know for a fact that Pittsburg gets metal shows.

last remotely interesting bands that came here were Mantic Ritual (local thrash), Behemoth and Marduk. Plus all the record stores are in the shittiest neighborhoods downtown and have horrible selection

rant of the day

if you smell like pot and walk around campus with a cigar...

i dont want to be your friend

That sounds like some crooked ass shit.

On a mostly unrelated note, isn't hashish legal in Iran?

Not only its illegal,but also having/carrying drugs in Iran has extreme punishments. In last case I read, a football player in Iran was caught with 40 grams of drugs, so he will be hanged! cause having over 20 grams will result in death penalty, less than 20 grams will result in imprisoning till the end of your life.
---
Oh after searching and asking a lot I found out that because I'm over 18 yo boy who hasn't gone to military service (yet), I just can go to some specific religious countries not including Turkey and I should gage 15000$ for going! FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

That guy sounds like the best person to be friends with.

He smokes pot because he's in college

If he smoked pot as a calming, free yourself from the world kind of thing i'd be fine, but he smokes for the sake of smoking and that annoys me

Not only its illegal,but also having/carrying drugs in Iran has extreme punishments. In last case I read, a football player in Iran was caught with 40 grams of drugs, so he will be hanged! cause having over 20 grams will result in death penalty, less than 20 grams will result in imprisoning till the end of your life.

IRAN:WE DON'T FUCK AROUND

WTF I was being sarcastic,why would I be mad,I could walk down the street smoking a five paper joint if I wanted and would probably get locked up for the night but that's about it.Maybe if i lived in Iran,I might be slightly disgruntled. :lol:

---
Oh after searching and asking a lot I found out that because I'm over 18 yo boy who hasn't gone to military service (yet), I just can go to some specific religious countries not including Turkey and I should gage 15000$ for going! FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Haha, Turkey is not religious enough for young people to be allowed there, and doing drugs is punishable by death. Well, have fun living under your theocracy!