The Whining and Bitching Thread

I have to memorize all this fucking music theory stuff in a couple hours. And I can't remember any of it. Also my parents want me to use this time to do fucking English, I can do it after. FUCK.

Music theory always came easily to me, but music history was a bitch. I always found it difficult to remember who wrote what and when.

Basically, we have to research some historical site around boston, find some scholarly articles and primary sources, and whip up a presentation. We also have to go to the site and take pictures and shit. Not hard, just fucking annoying, since it's basically make work to give her something to grade us on, since we've finished the book and taken the AP exam.

I FUCKING HATE WHEN I'M PLAYING A DOTA PUB THEN MOST OF THE OTHER TEAM LEAVES BUT ONE AGILITY DPS CARRY HERO. THEN THEY GET FUCKING STACKED WITH LEAVERS SHIT AND GET A HIGHER GOLD INCOME. THEY THEN MANAGE TO RAPE MY WHOLE TEAM AND THINK THEY ARE FUCKING PRO. ANYONE CAN FUCKING RAPE A WHOLE TEAM WITH A STACKED VOID. ALSO CAPSLOCK IS CRUISECONTROL FOR COOL

I'm sick of all this African American oppression. Ever since Black History Month all we have been doing in English class had to do with African American oppression. We read, Slam, To Kill A Mockingbird and Black Boy. Now we're reading A Raisin In The Sun (which is actually fucking stupid). And we did many drills and activities that had to do with their oppression. Now I have to a stupid work sheet on stories written by African Americans about their oppression. I just hate this being shoved in my face.

That was the reason we read it though, my English teacher is Black. I guess she feels strongly about the oppression and wants all of us to feel guilty, even though I have nothing to feel guilty for. She made us watch a video on the Jim Crow laws and lynching and stuff.

Political correctness nowadays has gotten way out of hand. A "tasteless" racist joke would go perfectly right here, but who knows? I'd probably end up getting warned or banned.

It always annoys me how black comedians can make joke after joke about white people, but when a white comedian does a black joke everyone gets up in arms. And I'm not talking about Michael Richards. That wasn't a joke (but still pretty funny).

Because white people have never been oppressed, duh. :p

It's out of hand, but it comes down to money of course; how much money you can convince your lawyer to extort out of people you sue for useless trivial bullshit like you say.