The Whining and Bitching Thread

I'm getting really pissed off at the IRS. I still haven't gotten my tax refund yet, & I filed January 28th. This was the first year I had to start paying back my home buyer's credit I received in 2008, and the whole process has caused a glitch in their system. At least that is their excuse. I'm also pissed I didn't wait to buy my home until Obama became President, because you don't have to pay back the home buyer's credit that he approved.

That is terrible and disgusting. We had a reunion w/ classmates from school (I'm 20) and those girls annoyed me as hell. Maybe I got used to higher intellectual level going to high school and uni, but these were just retarded. Talking so much about their men and life. It always comes of as being pretentious pseudo-grown-up-girls to me when girls say shit like "I can't even imagine being w/ anybody else anymore" and "yeah girls, we're too so settled".

So I left and got drunk elsewhere.

I'm 20 as well. Quite a bit of the preg chicks I know are single. It's like every whore in my town decided to get pregnant at once. I feel bad for the kids. The thing that pisses me off the most is the whole (like you said) pretentious pseudo-grown up shit.
In witnessing shit like this I've vowed to myself to never "grow up" or become "settled".

Not as often anymore. I've been low on cash so I save up for what ever new hallucinogenic drug the friend I buy from has instead of blowing it on incense. One of my friends is supposedly going to grow shrums this summer so hopefully that works out well.
I'm thinking about doing an internship at a radio station nearby to keep myself busy during the summer and filled out a job application there.
At the momment things are slower than shit, but the summer is looking good as far as being a crazy retard goes. So for now I'm just chillin'.

One of many minor complaints about something academic: Fuck. I have to write a paper by Friday comparing and contrasting three African civilizations with three non-African civilizations. This would be easily doable if the teacher spent more than ten minutes on each African civilization. We seriously spent more time on the last Punic war than we have on any of the African civilizations we learned about (besides Egypt).

Derinsula, this word I made up while high me and my friends and their friends use apparently means "the island" in German. The spelling of the word is a derinsula.

Derinsula, this word I made up while high me and my friends and their friends use apparently means "the island" in German. The spelling of the word is a derinsula.

That cannot the fuck be right. 'Insula' is Latin for island and is a feminine noun, and 'der' is the masculine nominative definite article in German. "Die Insula" is arguably correct, since German does borrow a lot of Latin, but what you propose is utter trollop.

How are German gender-neutral nouns determined? I will never understand why three genders are necessary other than "to confuse people."

Blinkies-gif--fuck-flashingcolors.gif