The Whining and Bitching Thread

Maybe he needs help to shut the fuck up, no?

PS, but wait, we all love Greys right?

man. it is one of those days. I get a call as soon as I get on campus this morning from my sister's doctor's office telling me she's in their office, and I need to come pick her up and take her to the hospital. so I turned around and went and got her. She has crohn's disease, and it was acting up as it occasionally does. I picked her up and took her to the hospital. were soon joined by the boyfriend and my mom. when I left, she was feeling better. they're gonna do a cat scan on here to see what's up

meanwhile my dad texts me to let me know they're gonna operate on my grandfather tonight because his heart is acting up. he had quadruple bypass surgery in the 80s, and a defibilator the past few years. he fractured his hip the other day, and they put him back together, and he was doing just fine.

check my email and my thesis advisor still isn't wild about my thesis proposal and still has a lot of questions about it. shits really starting to piss me off. I may switch advisors.

tl;dr Sister in the hospital, grandfather in the hospital and my thesis is going nowhere

man. it is one of those days. I get a call as soon as I get on campus this morning from my sister's doctor's office telling me she's in their office, and I need to come pick her up and take her to the hospital. so I turned around and went and got her. She has crohn's disease, and it was acting up as it occasionally does. I picked her up and took her to the hospital. were soon joined by the boyfriend and my mom. when I left, she was feeling better. they're gonna do a cat scan on here to see what's up

meanwhile my dad texts me to let me know they're gonna operate on my grandfather tonight because his heart is acting up. he had quadruple bypass surgery in the 80s, and a defibilator the past few years. he fractured his hip the other day, and they put him back together, and he was doing just fine.

check my email and my thesis advisor still isn't wild about my thesis proposal and still has a lot of questions about it. shits really starting to piss me off. I may switch advisors.

tl;dr Sister in the hospital, grandfather in the hospital and my thesis is going nowhere

This is all just a sign from God, and apparently he hates your ass.

But seriously, good luck with all of that.

haha thanks

so it turns out my sister has some sort of blockage somewhere in her intestine and they have to go and roto rooter her out. grandfather is doing relatively okay. heart thing didn't work, so they gave him some medicine, and my dad said he was resting comfortably when he left.

emailed my thesis advisor and addressed some of the points he made as cordially as I could.

beer was consumed last night

So I'm fucking screwed. Today at school some asshole reported me for allegedly hitting another car as I was parking. It sure looks like I did, as my car has previous marks from people hitting me, though I would've heard it if I hit someone hard enough crack the bumper.

I also implicate myself by getting out to check my parking job, then moving my car to a better spot that opened up soon after. It's all caught on camera, probably. With my luck, the camera angle wont be conducive to seeing if I actually hit the car, it'll only show my suspicious actions.

Fucking hell like 80% of the chicks I know are pregnant now.

That is terrible and disgusting. We had a reunion w/ classmates from school (I'm 20) and those girls annoyed me as hell. Maybe I got used to higher intellectual level going to high school and uni, but these were just retarded. Talking so much about their men and life. It always comes of as being pretentious pseudo-grown-up-girls to me when girls say shit like "I can't even imagine being w/ anybody else anymore" and "yeah girls, we're too so settled".

So I left and got drunk elsewhere.

My woman is a fucking ingrate.

I bought her a decent size real ruby to be set in some sort of jewelry later (for no reason other than doing something nice for her)... well she was happy with that. She wanted to put it in a ring and wanted two smaller stones to flank it. Okay, fine. Well actually not fine because it basically comes down to her wanting specifically two identical marquise cut diamonds. I'm annoyed, but whatever. I actually find two that are basically identical. (within less than millimeters of each other and the same color/clarity)

She basically gave me that 'ohh they're okay but arent perfectly the same' kinda crap. And now, I've already put so much money into this the ring is basically going to have to be white gold instead of silver or it would be stupid on my part.

Never again.

I hate how my computer(which is where I am about 60% of the time I'm in the apartment) and the heater are on opposite sides of the room.

I hate how my computer(which is where I am about 60% of the time I'm in the apartment) and the heater are on opposite sides of the room.

Get a cheap space heater, problem solved. I have this one, and it does a good job.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/PATTON-Utility-Heater-10-3-PUH682/dp/B002FDI9HQ"]http://www.amazon.com/PATTON-Utility-Heater-10-3-PUH682/dp/B002FDI9HQ[/ame]

I bought her a decent size real ruby to be set in some sort of jewelry later (for no reason other than doing something nice for her)... well she was happy with that. She wanted to put it in a ring and wanted two smaller stones to flank it. Okay, fine. Well actually not fine because it basically comes down to her wanting specifically two identical marquise cut diamonds. I'm annoyed, but whatever. I actually find two that are basically identical. (within less than millimeters of each other and the same color/clarity)

She basically gave me that 'ohh they're okay but arent perfectly the same' kinda crap. And now, I've already put so much money into this the ring is basically going to have to be white gold instead of silver or it would be stupid on my part.

Never again.

You're kidding. What is her problem?!

Never again.

Pussywhipped much? Sounds like you need to treat your woman to a little meatpole vaulting.