The Whining and Bitching Thread

I hate the super closeness of Hispanic families. My mom is always chiming into conversations I'm having with my girlfriend when she's over. We can't have any real one-on-one time to sit and watch tv. I don't mind parents being in the house. Her parents are always there when I'm at her house, but they leave us alone and don't try to join our conversations that are obviously between us. I've just grown up in a place where families have more boundaries and my mom doesn't seem to want to have them.

So having only weekends to myself now with the full time job, I find that I'm spending more time trying to decide how I'm going to spend my limited amount of time than I do actually spending said time. Then when I do start doing one thing I think "Why am I doing this when I could be doing THAT" Repeat. o_O

I thought I'd have my life completely together by this point but I feel like a disorganized fat mess with way too many projects I haven't begun yet.

@Krampus What projects are you planning on starting?

I've tried to pick my life up back together, even had an okay weekend especially at band practise by starting a new song with a few ideas. Came back home and organized a timetable filled with study, work, exercise and guitar practise. Then I find out that my ex-girlfriend has been seeing another guy. Made me slump back into the pile of shit I was in before. One step forwards, two steps back. Fuck.

So having only weekends to myself now with the full time job, I find that I'm spending more time trying to decide how I'm going to spend my limited amount of time than I do actually spending said time. Then when I do start doing one thing I think "Why am I doing this when I could be doing THAT" Repeat. o_O

clone yourself. problem solved

One step forward is better than no steps forward Episteme, you can do this.

I have many projects...the main ones are

1.) Dispose of/ship home literally everything in my apartment that isn't nailed to the walls. This includes all the furniture, hundreds of items of clothing, painting/repairing walls, ripping up carpets, and carrying couches that weigh more than I do down narrow winding staircases.

2.) Get health/exercise in good form, I have not been doing well at all lately and slipping back into bad habits and getting lazy. Need to feel awesome about my physical self again.

3.) Practice and play violin more aka at all. Have several concerts coming up that I need to learn songs and organize practice sessions with the people accompanying me, but I am just sitting around twiddling my thumbs.

4.) STOP BUYING SHIT AND SAVE MONEY JESUS CHRIST

study, work, exercise and guitar practise. Then I find out that my ex-girlfriend has been seeing another guy. Made me slump back into the pile of shit I was in before. One step forwards, two steps back. Fuck.

If anything, this should motivate you!

Listen to this, and go run and fucking lift some weight, then listen to it again! repeat!

Fuck that pussy shit man!

Last edited by a moderator:
zabu of nΩd;9759402 said:
How much are you paying to move the furniture? Maybe some of that shit should just stay put.

I wish! Normally if I had a successor from the same company moving in after I left, I would be able to leave a lot there. When I moved in, the place was totally furnished and awesome because my predecessor did it up nicely before he moved out. But since I won't have a successor, I am contractually obligated to leave the apartment in its unfurnished, naked state.

I don't know how to uninstall an air conditioning unit T_T I'm not even tall enough to REACH it, goddamn it!

I wish all language books had a format for which they lay out the noun cases. I hate how my Greek book puts the accusative in a different place than my Latin and Sanskrit books. But at least it helps that the accusatives in Greek are pretty much the same as the Latin and Sanskrit ones. They all involve a nasal that is either added to the nominative declension or replaces it.