The Whining and Bitching Thread

A while back a girl with a clipboard came up to me while I was on the uni campus and asked me to model for some fashion shoot she was doing. I agreed and put my details down.

Now it's actually coming up to the date and I'm not so sure what to do. I don't think I'm going to have the courage to do it. Also I need a haircut and the barbers around here suck.
Don't be a pussy, my pals lips. Do it!

Anyone ever ill to the point they can't even feed themselves and than feel deprived of health. I don't even know if I can get an erection as of late because am ill and in pain. All I do is smoke and drink coffee and am going insane from being derived of anything good.
What happened to that chick you were into that you met at rehab or whatever?

My ears are fucking clogged to the point of my hearing being slightly impaired still. Tried Q-Tips and ear drops, nothing seems to fucking work.

FUCK ME RUNNING

Damn i had that happen once, can't remember what the treatment was. I think squirting it with an eye dropper of hot water fixed it. Google it first though.

Well they've been like this since New Years tbh (well, my left ear has, anyway... the other one only clogged up maybe a month ago).

Tried flushing them out with a tiny syringe of hot water, tried Q-Tips, even tried antibiotics for a few weeks, which seemed to help a bit but didn't really get the job done.

Pisses me off cause when I try to go to sleep, if I rest on one side, my hearing's sorta muffled. Really uncomfortable.

Buy one of these:
aspirator.jpg

Use peroxide. 4 or 5 drops, leave in for several minutes. Buy the object above as a dropper and also use it for the water to rinse your ear out. It could take a day or two to fully drain out, so don't panic immediately. If that doesn't work, go to the ear doctor.

I fail at everything. Work party was awfully boring and expensive and I wound up drunk-eating everything in sight right before bed, which meant I had fucked up dreams and woke up feeling gross and guilty. The worst part is that I bummed a cigarette off a coworker (I used to smoke like it was a full time job, old habits die hard) and I didn't enjoy it and it made my lungs feel all tight. They still do. I am going to be miserable when I jog later.

Well they've been like this since New Years tbh (well, my left ear has, anyway... the other one only clogged up maybe a month ago).

Tried flushing them out with a tiny syringe of hot water, tried Q-Tips, even tried antibiotics for a few weeks, which seemed to help a bit but didn't really get the job done.

Pisses me off cause when I try to go to sleep, if I rest on one side, my hearing's sorta muffled. Really uncomfortable.

This could easily go in the WTF thread, but it's relevant.

Warning: it's not gory but it's pretty gross

:yuk:

Last edited by a moderator:

This shit must ber some sort of new bug because I never had the problem before last fall and now it seems to be something thats fairly regular if I am dehydrated.

Anyway, being dehydrated seems to be the key, and overproduction of wax.

Ive heard candling recced and bashed. I havent bothered with anything. I just keep doing what I do and just rehydrate and usually fixes it, but I also eat pretty good and take a lot of sups.

I fail at everything. Work party was awfully boring and expensive and I wound up drunk-eating everything in sight right before bed, which meant I had fucked up dreams and woke up feeling gross and guilty. The worst part is that I bummed a cigarette off a coworker (I used to smoke like it was a full time job, old habits die hard) and I didn't enjoy it and it made my lungs feel all tight. They still do. I am going to be miserable when I jog later.

Quit bein so goddam lazy

Use peroxide. 4 or 5 drops, leave in for several minutes. Buy the object above as a dropper and also use it for the water to rinse your ear out. It could take a day or two to fully drain out, so don't panic immediately. If that doesn't work, go to the ear doctor.

I'll try peroxide some time when I can find some. Thanks, hopefully after a few days of doing so it'll start to show signs of clearing.

This shit must ber some sort of new bug because I never had the problem before last fall and now it seems to be something thats fairly regular if I am dehydrated.

Anyway, being dehydrated seems to be the key, and overproduction of wax.

Ive heard candling recced and bashed. I havent bothered with anything. I just keep doing what I do and just rehydrate and usually fixes it, but I also eat pretty good and take a lot of sups.

I actually have never used ear candles before, so I have no clue what they are or how to use them. But meh.

dsc00618.jpg

These motherfuckers. Just put some tin foil towards the part where you put your ear in, tip your head, light the top up and wait for it to burn down. Then split the fucker up and see how much wax it took out.

According to the wikipedia page they're a total con and the stuff that looks like ear wax is just shit the candle produces anyway. Apparently you can end up with candle wax stuck in your ear from using them.

I think both q-tips and ear candles make it worse.