The Whining and Bitching Thread

On an episode of CSI, these two dudes who were driving around smashing mailboxes died because one of the ones they hit was reinforced. You should do that.

I thought about it, but it's not a common problem around here (at least it hasn't been) so it's not really worth the money. I do understand now why some people encase their mailbox in brick or something. I'd love for something along the lines of this to have happened:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I came back home after two weeks of staying at my aunt's, to find my shelf, the shelf my grandfather built for me, filled with my brother's girlfriend's clothes, and mine in baskets downstairs. I moved my clothes back in there, and wrote "R.J'S SHELF, KEEP THE FUCK OUT, SHOW SOME RESPECT" basically on the door of the shelf, and he ripped the door of it clean off, Hulk style, in a drunken rage. I told him he was a piece of shit alcoholic scumbag, and he lost it and started throwing hands.

So after some fists got exchanged, I bottled the fucker. Feels good man. I swear these kids would kick me out of my own grave if they thought it was comfortable.

so last night i go over to visit a horny-as-hell girl that wants me, but i got to go out to her, (instead of her coming out to me) so i go all the way out to her place, (taking both a train and then a taxi) i spend several hours making out with her, but i can't fuck her and i can't spend the night because she's living with a bunch of little kids and their mom, so i try to take a taxi back to the train station but we cant get a cab to come out there (we called a cab and waited 2 and 1/2 hours and it didn't show) so finnally i start walking back to the train station, since i was waiting for a cab, didn't even leave till after the last train had left for the night, i had no idea where the fuck i was at so i had to use a gps app while walking to the train station, while walking to train, more than a dozen seperate dogs groweled at me, 3 of them actually escaping their yards to try to bite me, with one of them actually ripping my pants and sock on the right leg, didn't really hurt, don't even think it pierced the skin, but still, shredded pant leg/shredded sock still pissed me off, using GPS app killed my phone's battery, and it took so long to get to the train that i got up to the train station just as the first train of the day was pulling up, so i didn't even get to rest at train station, and didn't get to sleep till 5:30 am this morning and slept through breakfast and lunch

^ And that kids, is why you shouldn't think with your dick.
Good job.

--
I have a professor who has taken three weeks to hand back an assignment that he said would be given back before the course drop date, which was two weeks ago. So I currently have no explanation as to why my grade is so unusually low. Exceedingly irritating.

He's a homeless chubby chaser who has managed to troll every forum on Ultimate Metal without even realizing it, thanks to his aspergers. I'm assuming he has aspergers. Quite a few people on here have put him on ignore, but I get a kick out of him.

Lots of people have Asperger's, it's just that they aren't explicit about it. I have a lot of signs of Asperger's, but I've never been diagnosed so maybe I don't have it..

Interesting, thanks for the heads up, Orifice. I've got to say, I've never met an aspie like that though. He does seem amusing in any event.

Lots of people have Asperger's, it's just that they aren't explicit about it. I have a lot of signs of Asperger's, but I've never been diagnosed so maybe I don't have it..

True enough. Well, if it doesn't negatively impact you, there probably wouldn't be any use to getting diagnosed in any event.

Some people I've come across in life thought that I had it but it was generally people who made crap sarcastic comments that I ignored for the sake of ease.